ipguy

Converting Vivotek PZ6112 into analog

Hello,

I am trying to Converting Vivotek PZ6112 into analog. I tried it with the RX7101 but that only supports the PZ7000 series. Does anybody know how I can convert this camera into analog mode. I am using a divis card with 7 analog cameras and I want my vivotek to be recorded with the divis software as well.

The PZ6112 has an A/V out (line level). The camera comes with a cable that plugs into this port and splits out the audio and video on seperate RCA jacks. The yellow one is video. If you use a BNC to RCA connector you should be good to go.

Okay So I got thatworking but is there any way I can get the audio in as well with the DVR. How would that work, I tried running splitter cable to where one would go into the Video DVR and the other into Audio dvr, but it is not working. Does anybody know what I am doing wrong

Doesn't the camera come with an adapter that plugs into the AV out? It then splits off to video and mono audio?

Doesn't the camera come with an adapter that plugs into the AV out? It then splits off to video and mono audio?

Correct, but I'm not sure if he's trying to run just one cable and get the audio/video or if he's willing to setup that cable for the audio. Either way he should be able to obtain the audio.

Thanks,

John