ikill4food2

Geovision 800-8

Looking to purchase an Geovision 800-8 (GV-800-8 120fps) Card ... I have seen SEVERAL posts from dealers on this forum ... could anyone provide cost on 1 ??? need ASAP ... Thanks.

Anyone care to check this out ... Found it for $545.00 at Defencemeasures.com

---- Would appreciate ANY comments on this price PLEASE ... This is the best I have found compared to $670 & up !

Thanks ...

PER Zina at Geovision

"Not our product. Steal our images from our web site. Counterfeit card sellers do not know we already re-design our hardware. Their counterfeit boards no longer run on our software version 6.1."

Can anyone else confirm if defencemeasures.com is really an online reseller that carries pirated Geovision cards or software as the above post would suggest? I have contacted Geovision and I am awaiting their response but I would like to hear from others who have ordered from defencemeasures.com as well just in case the above post has been compromised.

The reason I am asking is because they have some really good prices on Geovision cards, but if they are carrying pirated goods, then I would guess the BSA should get involved.

Thank You

Hard to say, but it seems the software is pre 7.04 and perhaps they have alot of them they are trying to get rid of to make way for the Version 8.0 ones ... general specs such as resolutions seem legit, but like i said, it has GeoMpeg4 instead of Fast Mpeg4 which came out in 7.04 ..

Why waste your time trying to figure out who is selling legitimate cards or not. I bought my GV800-8 card from a dealer listed in the Geovision website as an authorized dealer and only paid a little more than the price listed above in this thread.

Send me a PM and I will give you the details of what I purchased and prices.

Good Luck!