securicorp

New Plug n Play IP Camera Design

BiKal IP CCTV have released a TRUE Plug n Play IP Camera system allowing users to install an IP Camera in less than 60 seconds with no networking knowledge or IP address / port mapping configuration required. This means that network cameras are now more accessable by the general public and can help installers save time & money on installation & support.

The first Plug n Play IP camera in the line is called the Candy Bar Cam which is a wireless IP Cam with remote access via PC, 3G mobile phones or embedded video in a webpage. Indoor & outdoor wired night vision versions are also available.

To set up the IP cam, simply plug in the camera to your power supply & network. The FREE 16ch software supplied with the camera will automatically find and install the camera. Simply enter the username & password supplied to access the live video. The same principle applies to remote access from anywhere in the world by entering the username & password in the software or by visiting a fixed website.

This means no more networking is required to setup the camera, no need to remember IP addresses from a remote location, no need to worry about dynamic ip addresses.

The Candy Bar Cam is available by selected retailers in the UK including Maplin high street stores as well as the Maplin website.

I want one! That is really, really cool. Not to mention my wife would actually like the looks of that camera. Very cool stuff! Where can I buy one in the USA?

Edit: I see the US office now.

To set up the IP cam, simply plug in the camera to your power supply & network. The FREE 16ch software supplied with the camera will automatically find and install the camera. Simply enter the username & password supplied to access the live video. The same principle applies to remote access from anywhere in the world by entering the username & password in the software or by visiting a fixed website.

This is no different than an IQEye... and those don't even require a login to simply view the video (unless you set it up that way).

system allowing users to install an IP Camera in less than 60 seconds with no networking knowledge or IP address / port mapping configuration required.

Is it something VERY special to mention? I though Arecont Vision was the same, click and go.

It shouldnt be the best point about your products You better paste some camera spec and images

I wonder what model of Arecont Vision dose not need port forwarding, DDNS, and IP setting.

could this Arecont Vision IP camera record from a distance site without knowing the DDNS or IP address?

Thanks for sharing.

Also, if you are interested in buying this plug and play IP cam, you might find them on ebay, search plug n play IP camera , or contact

ezipcamera or alphaonevideosecurity

In addition to the software, they have websites for you to key in your ID and password to see ip cam online without software.