rudijanto69

Remote Viewing with Blackberry

Thanks for the prompt response destro

Perhaps this is the problem.

The DVR I have is an AVTech AVC760 and is a specific DVR Recorder and is not in a PC.

How would I go about installing the app in the DVR?

Sorry to be a pain

Thanks

Thanks destro

I have made a step further and now I get "Failed : Timed out" When I login, as opposed to "URL not found on the Server".

I used the DNS IP Address as configured in Video Server E and not the on assigned by the DNS Server.

My Port had been changed and I used that accordingly.

I have tried with a username and password configured within Video Server E and also 'admin' and the password that I had changed it to.

Under N/W settings on the DVT I could not find the setting 'handyviewer' either on the DVR Menu, nor the Video Server E Config.

Hopefully I can get it up and running.

Any further ideas?

Thanks

Hi allen9315. is it a avermedia you have as a dvr. or another make. ???

I think you are right guys; it is an avtech and the Eagles Eyes for BB sounds just what I am looking for.

I am installing it and will see how I get on.

First impressions is that you cannot resize the screen to add a new connection.

Fingers crossed

Thanks for all the help destro and tomcctv

does anyone know if this works on non windows based units. i.e. not NV series. we have integrated them into our mobile phone apps but it only seems to work on windows based units.

Hi Destro,

I am still having drama's with my BB and also my Windows Mobile Device. Not sure if it is my set up?

On a PC connected to my LAN, I am able to access the DVR via IE with the following addresses:

http://82.19.44.248 or

http://allen9315.homeip.net/

When I try to connect to my DVR via IE using either of the two addresses above via WAN, I am able to access the "Anytime & Anywhere IP Surveillance New Generation Video Web Server" Logon

When I enter a valid Username and Password I receive the following error:

The requested URL was not found on this server

If anyone would like to try, I have a user of guest/guest

Have I missed something?

Any help appreciated

Working from the DVR:

AV760 - Network is configured as follows:

Server IP: 192.168.1.10

Gateway: 192.168.1.1

Net Mask: 255.255.255.0

Web Port: 80

IP Type: Static IP

AV760 - DNS is configured as follows:

DNS: 82.19.44.248

DDNS: Enabled

Username: allen9315

Password: *************

Domain: allen9315.homeip.net

System Name: dyndns

Linksys Router is Configured as follows:

DDNS Service: DynDNS.org

Username: allen9315

Password: **************

Host Name: allen9315.homeip.net

Internet IP Address: 82.19.44.248

Also, under Apps and Gaming (Port Range Forwarding), Port 80 is configured for TCP/IP against the internal IP Address of the DVR of 192.168.1.10

DynDNS.org is Configured as follows:

Hostname: allen9315.homeip.net

IP Address: 82.19.44.248

Allen you may want to start a new thread.. since you dont have an avermedia card.. and this is an avermedia thread/section.. we don't want to hijack this thread with other systems.. post a fresh topic in the viewforum.php?f=3 digital video recorders section.

Thanks!

i'll try and help there if i can.

does anyone know if this works on non windows based units. i.e. not NV series. we have integrated them into our mobile phone apps but it only seems to work on windows based units.

thats a good question.. hmmm do you have a server you can test out with an iPhone or BB? Also in the network setup section is there a checkbox for a handyviewer? what model dvr's do you have?

Thanks destro

My apologies for posting in the wrong forum. Thanks for providing help on my new thread

Allen you may want to start a new thread.. since you dont have an avermedia card.. and this is an avermedia thread/section.. we don't want to hijack this thread with other systems.. post a fresh topic in the viewforum.php?f=3 digital video recorders section.

Thanks!

i'll try and help there if i can.

we have our own iphone and bb apps however we have only been successful using windows based units. we use the jpg they use in their /mobile html page however anyone who tries our app with any linux avermedia doesn't seem to work for them. so i am trying to figure out if the linux units use the same /mobile html jpg as the windows units or if they have something else. if it is something else then what is the jpg url.

thats a good question.. hmmm do you have a server you can test out with an iPhone or BB? Also in the network setup section is there a checkbox for a handyviewer? what model dvr's do you have?

I've got a Blackberry 9900 with OS7 through T-mobile. I've downloaded the java-viewer, and ibbviewer version 1.0.0.2 and also 1.0.0.3 and am having no luck with anything.

Everything seems to be entered correctly however it keeps telling me "Connection Failed!!" I am so frustrated with this. I wish Aver or RIM would come out with a serious app for this. I also am having trouble login in to the remote playback via http://mydvrip/3gpp on my phone.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get this working?

Thanks

sounds like you are using port 80. do you have other ports setup for iphone or BB ?

sounds like you are using port 80. do you have other ports setup for iphone or BB ?

I am using port 5550 which is default and corresponds to my NV program.

I did get it working however! ..once I enabled handyviewer in the network setup on my NV3000 computer. It also seems the options for handy viewer change the resolution that displays on my blackberry. I wish Aver would come out with an interface like the one for iphone. My framerate is choppy and the screen size is not full screen (its more like half screen) even though I'm on 4g network.

for handy viewer change the resolution that displays on my blackberry.

hi next to handy viewer you will see display options just move it up a little

for handy viewer change the resolution that displays on my blackberry.

hi next to handy viewer you will see display options just move it up a little

I see three settings and the highest resolution is 352x240. I've selected that and the highest(100) quality and it is small on my blackberry screen. ...wish there was a 640x480 box or whatever would make it full screen.

The choppy framerate is still there if I choose the lowest video quality.

I love blackberry and the 9900 is the 3rd one I've bough but this makes me want the iphone now!