I'd like to know the answer to this as well... and you'd have to hope it would interoperate with NVR software as well as the Axis unit.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well... and you'd have to hope it would interoperate with NVR software as well as the Axis unit.

Getting it supported by the NVR software is the easy part. I will call my guy at Axis and see if they have anything in the works.

Del

Welp..I can't post links..but there is a DVR-2644S 4-channel which I'm thinking about trying out for home. It supports SATA drives and monitor output so might be a little better than the microseven. However, the microseven looks good as well and I have had great luck with there IP cameras but have not tried the DVR.

Del

Welp..I can't post links..but there is a DVR-2644S 4-channel which I'm thinking about trying out for home. It supports SATA drives and monitor output so might be a little better than the microseven. However, the microseven looks good as well and I have had great luck with there IP cameras but have not tried the DVR.

The microseven DVR software has been very nice. I have been running it onboard on a camera for about a month and no problems. Other than, documentation is a bit scetchy and would like better APIs to interface with it like Axis has..but oh well.for the price can't beat it!