cachecreekcctv

ISC West

Anyone made reservations for ISC West? I will be at the Stratosphere again this year. Check out Expedia, and see the rooms at the Stratosphere for $25/night. I am driving, so only takes about 10 minutes from Stratosphere to Sands Expo parking.

Just booked the Imperial Palace for $50 a night. Total with airfare for 2 people is $810 from Philly. Can't wait to go!!! Is anyone attending any of the Education classes?

Edited by Guest

I'll be there with two of my techs. I don't attend any of the classes any more because, in my experience, they are mostly just manufacturers' forums to push their own products. There's no way I'm going to pay to see what is basically a sales spiel.

I am going

It looks like airfares and lodging are generally lower than the last time I was there two years ago.

I agree about the classes they are way overpriced! I get as much or more from the show anyway.

I agree on the "Education" classes. Way overpriced for what you get. Only did them the first year I went. I now spend that hard-earned money on shows I will really enjoy. David Copperfield for one. Got my Front Row tickets for his show on Thursday night (April 2 ). Believe me, you would not be disappointed with his show.

Our company will be there as well. I don't think we are doing a booth this year, probably just doing a few showings in a private suite.

What's the hot topic this year fellas? Analytics, megapixel, POS integration?

We will be there, staying at Harrah's across the way from the Sands. Looking to check out the new Panasonic SDV, Alarm Panels with integrated IP, latest and greatest IP solutions, Fun new installation tools, and meet with the usual reps!

I'm hoping there is some fun analytical stuff that is a bit more economical for the smaller customers.