lzgnw4

Infra Red Domes and LCD TV/Monitor

Hi

Has anyone experienced colour problems on this type of setup, Basically some Black coloured objects and dark colours appear "Blue" whites are slightly "Pink" etc... Im at my wits end trying to work out whats going on...

I have tried 2 different LCD screens and 2 different types/makes of Infra Red Dome Camera... no joy... and connected the cams direct to the TV, (bypassing DVR) and also used a new different type of PSU

I have switched off the shop lights They have a combination of Halogen and Flourescent lighting with transformers/control gear dotted about the place.

Anyone have a clue whats happening here please ?

The cameras are all domes 1/4 sharp ccd's infra red. They are all new, I have tried alternative LCD screens and proper cctv PSU's all 12v 1amp.

A non infra red cheap dome seems to work fine with existing lcd scree and psu, But As Im testing the infra red's in good light the infrared should not be affecting the picture.

Well for one thing ...it's a sharp CCD. Usually budget IR Domes don't have a ICR (Infrared Cut-Filter Removal) Device. So your colors will be way off in the Daytime. Especially if there is any sunlight around. Cameras without IR will usually have an IR filter attached directly on the CCD itself to achieve the correct colors during the day.