Ken Martini

Hi From California

I am new to this forum. I have been in the alarm, cctv, & access security field for 40 years. For the last 18 years I have been an automatic driveway gate fabricator installer. I sold the contracting business 5 years ago and opened an online retail site for gates, automation, and cctv.

As much as I would like to say what my site is I understand that there is no advertising here. I do not know if that forbids mentioning the business that one owns.

Some member may like to view the extensive knowledge base on driveway gate and automation installation that is on my site. I pride myself with having created the largest online knowledge base in the gate business. I will await to hear what the moderators allow.

Best regards everyone,

Ken Martini

Hi Ken, welcome to the forum.

Best thing to do is just add a link in your signature, have a look at what others have done to give you more ideas with the signature also.

Thanks, Rory

Hay Ben, I'll trade ya some CCTV install for a gate. I have 40 aces in Idaho and want to add a automatic gate that can handle the weather. We get lots of snow every now and then..

[moderator edit]

Yet another spam post removed.

Please read the rules, no advertising, no spamming....

[/moderator edit]