Hi,

I have a PC based DVR system made by Intelligent Data Systems called Tech Eye Remote Pro. I had a camera that was taken down and assumed to be bad. I got two different ones on ebay(SPT-M104A) and neither one works when I plug it in.

It says 24VAC but it's plugged in to 12VDC(old one was also). I am not sure how this can work unless they work on either voltage but the old one did. I don't see any switch to set the input voltage.

Is there something that needs to be done on the software end to tell it there is a new camera? The person who sold it to me actually sent me the second camera and said they both work. Either he never tried them or I am doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Frank

If it says 24vac then you need a 24vac power source, unless its a 12vdc/24vac camera. Either way the easiest way to determine if it is your camera or DVR then use a test monitor.

Thanks for the reply. It was working on 12VDC but the camera says 24VAC so that's why I ask. It's a SPT-M104A if anyone should now this model. I can't find any manuals on it.