Sign in to follow this  
JROD

Issue with remote connection with PDA using G-View for v8.2

I have a symbol pocketpc with Mobile 2003 running G-View v2. I have my ports 8866 and 5511 configured in my router and pointing to my DVR machine. I have the mobile setup (mobile tab under Webcam). I put in my credentials to log in through G-View and as soon as it connects it bombs out and says "Disconnected". Has anyone ran across this issue. I could use some assistance and would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

I had to foward 3 ports to get it to connect. Those to and 1 other that I can't think of off the top of my head. It was listed in the mobile tab though.

I have a symbol pocketpc with Mobile 2003 running G-View v2. I have my ports 8866 and 5511 configured in my router and pointing to my DVR machine. I have the mobile setup (mobile tab under Webcam). I put in my credentials to log in through G-View and as soon as it connects it bombs out and says "Disconnected". Has anyone ran across this issue. I could use some assistance and would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Have some problems too. You need to install, on your PDA GView 8.0.1 and that will work

Hi people!

I had the same problem with HTC Tytn II running on Win Mobile 6.1 and PC on GeoVision 8.2. For some reason Gview V2 stopped working by itself a few days ago. On PC the ports for mobile and default webcam ports were opened and nothing was touched, but the software just stopped responding, and displayed the message "Disconnected" on my PDA. Solved the problem by installing GV 8.3 on PC, and now it works fine, again. I just don't understand how i stopped working in the first place .