si_kungs

anybody tried starvedia ip camera?

Yes, BiKal distribute the plug n play network cameras in the UK. When they say the cameras are plug n play, they mean plug n play, you can install the camera in under 30 seconds and get remote access without no port forwarding or router configuration, even with dynamic ip addresses.

The image quality is decent and performance stable, even the wireless versions work well. Remote access is simple by entering your cameras user ID & PIN via website on http://www.myipcam.co.uk, via video embedded in your own webpage, via the FREE 32ch ip camera software and even 3G mobile phones.

The network cameras are also available in the USA from www.networkipcctv.com

Is the plug, and play camera that you are talking about the "candy bar" IP camera meaing flat, and wide like a candy bar?

If yes, does this come with some recording software, or is this for live view only?

Thanks!

Is the plug, and play camera that you are talking about the "candy bar" IP camera meaing flat, and wide like a candy bar?

If yes, does this come with some recording software, or is this for live view only?

Thanks!

Hi, Yes it is the Candy Bar Cam, it is wide, not sooo thin but feels like a Candy Bar in the hand.

Yes it comes with 32ch recording & playback software, also features storage on NAS direct from camera.

Remote acess is via another copy of the software, the myipcam website, you can embed in webpage or you can access the web server direct. Currently the mobile phone access works on Java phones with no software, and Windows & Symbian S60 smartphones with a plug n play mobile app.

P.S PM me for demo (exlcusive for Scorpion only)

has anyone tried using starvedia ip camera?

Yes, I distribute them in Canada

so far customers love it

very easy to use

PM me if u need more info