jbbrescia

Create an add-on of webviewer for mediacenter to see in live

Hi everybody,

First i would like to appologie about my bad english, i'm french and i thinks a realy have find the only one forum where i hope to find some answers.

So, this the story,

I user of mediacenter about long time ago besause all my stuff are ready to use with it and all my house is connected with mediacenter and mediacenter extender's.

It will be very very interesting to know how we can modify something to insert directly an object html balise the link of the dvr server, the channel ans the username ans password to have a live preview of the cams

Before create an add-on, it will be very important to get the video inside an personnal html page we can create, but i think avermedia use javascripts ????

Some one of ingenieer of other can answer me or it's realy not possible ?

i spok many time with Mr Dong from avermedia france but they can't help me about this.

Same about the 3GPP possibility inside the 7.5 release, any people can say how to make it working ?

Sorry for my english and thanks for your help.

i think you're in the wrong thread. this is the iphone's main competitor...we also support any dvr in our mobile phone apps via a video encoder and we are not stuck to wifi only like slingplayer.

no answer, so i'm working on it, and we can have an add-in for MCE to see in live avermedia camera soon.

Why not different way

1.Get capture card with video input (compatible with MCE)

2.Feed output from Aver to it

map video input to one of Ch on your MCE Tuner

3.Watch anywhere in your home

That what I do at home With Sage Media server

--------------------------------------------------------

the avermedia activeX is very unstable. i worked with it and it crashes ALOT. not worth it.

...we also support any dvr in our mobile phone apps via a video encoder

Can you clarify this? Avermedia is not listed as a compatible vendor. Are you referring to using an additional hardware encoder that you support to take the analog output from the DVR and encode that?

yes as the quote says we support any dvr manufacturer via a video encoder. this means if you can hook up a supported video encoder to either loop outs or a monitor out then we can get the stream that way. it is mostly just jpg/mjpg right now though but works on wifi and cellular.

if you can get me temporary remote access to the avermedia though i can see if i can get the stream directly for our apps without need of the encoder. the encoder is just a workaround when all else fails.

no answer, so i'm working on it, and we can have an add-in for MCE to see in live avermedia camera soon.

Why not different way

1.Get capture card with video input (compatible with MCE)

2.Feed output from Aver to it

map video input to one of Ch on your MCE Tuner

3.Watch anywhere in your home

That what I do at home With Sage Media server

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

That's a very good idea to do it differently !

but, in my pharmacy i've got an EB1304NET (stand alone) and i don't want to make this biggest machine !

but thanks for the idea it's always nice too see how lot of different way we can use to do the same result

And sorry for my english guys.

JB