cbrels

GV 800 Web Server Issue

When I select Webserver to start, It comes up for 5-10 seconds then goes away automatically. This continues to happen with it turning off/on. I am not able to hit the server from behind the LAN but I am able to use the Remote ViewLog Software and get in.

Anyone have any possible fixes or knows what is causing this to happen?

When I select Webserver to start, It comes up for 5-10 seconds then goes away automatically. This continues to happen with it turning off/on. I am not able to hit the server from behind the LAN but I am able to use the Remote ViewLog Software and get in.

Anyone have any possible fixes or knows what is causing this to happen?

Re -instal gv-800 Main software. It is happening to me same.

Hi cbrels,

Did you manage solve the webserver auto off issue?i got this issue also when webserver turn off i cant manage to remote in from internet.I saw icon "WEB" disapper in right panel, what i do was off/on and "WEB" appear and it work. Previously that was port 80 conflict with webserver then i change to port 81 for webserver but at the end the result still a same.

Well did you reinstall the geovision software to solve the issue?

Or anyone got any idea rather then reinstall the software?

I ended up installing my system on a different computer. It seemed like that has fixed the problem.

You may want to look in the task manager when you have Geovision up and running and see what processes are taking up the most usage, I had one that was dragging down the system and basically wouldn't let the Web server and CCS to stay on.

I still get some Port 80 in use popups but I just restart computer and it usually releases the port.

Hi,

Do you have any programs that are using port 80 which may be causing a conflict? Your best bet would be to contact our live chat support at www.usavisionsys.com and provide them with the IP addresses so that they can test your system and let you know if any settings need to be changed.

--

Tim Shen / Account Executive

USA Vision Systems, Inc.

9235 Research Drive / Irvine, CA 92618

Tel: 1.949.583.1519 / Fax: 1.949.583.1522

tim@usavisionsys.com / www.usavisionsys.com

cbrels

Thanks for the updates.

shentim

I change port 80 to 81 and the conflict message gone but i still wondering why webcam services drop by it self. Later i will try shutdown geovision software and scan all my opening port and compare any conflict between them. Shentim did you encounter this issue before? WEB dissapear in upper right blue panel by it self.

Is i up the webserver on i can watch my system on my iphone. But wen i try it later that day it will not work., if i look at my cctv system i see the webserver icon is gone.

Were can i find the auto webserver of function, so i can watch always on my iphone wen i want.