Our retail price is $1.14US for the connector mentioned in the subject of this post. If you let me know how many and to where we'd be shipping them I can give you a better price.

Hope this helps

Mike

they cost $6+ dollars here in the Bahamas from Radio Shack, just to let you know how much things are soo expensive here!! :-0

A local electric supplier can sell me BNC connectors though for $4 each. I normally get them from my distributor for $1 each. These are standard twist on BNC connectors, nothing special.

Hello

Were in australia do you get them for 65cents each??

im from brisbane to

cheers

mate

Damm, one dollar?

I pay anywhere from .45 to .89 depending on what it is.

I opened an account with a company called eclipse cctv. They are good.

www.cctvoutlet.com

eclipse is one of the cheapest products on the market, id stay clear of them when it comes to cameras.

I figured that, after seeing their price list.

The reason I looked into them was that AV told us a while back about the sub-$500 DVR that he saw in the ISC show in vegas, and they are the company that sells them.

For cameras, NO, but for a cheap "no frills" DVR, I gotta tell you, it does the job. The accesories are not bad either, they even offer Access control devices.

check out Provideo, thay also have cheap no frills DVRs and a large range of decent low cost bullet cameras.

Ill have to take a look at the eclipse DVR section, I think I was thinking of everfocus, another cheap manufacturer, and heard their DVRs are not that good, and support also.

hermin do you have the remote software for eclipse, id like to try it, but there is no link on their site. Also, what kind of price range are you talking about, say the 4 channel with remote view?

Thanks

Rory