jmbergmann

Help finding dome camera

We have an 80,000 sq/ft building with 30 foot ceilings. We are going to install 16x cameras around the place. We're probably going to mount them on the ceiling support poles that run from the ceiling to the ground, probably about 12 foot above the floor. We are looking for some high quality, low price (hoping to stick around $150 - 300) cameras with smoked glass domes so people can not tell where the camera is facing.

Can anyone reccomend a camera that would be good for this, or a place to start looking? It seems like there are SO MANY websites that sell CCTV cameras, I don't know where to start!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

JVC TK-C205U This is a High Res 535 lines Dome with smoked cover. Best picture I've seen in a long time. I've done shoot outs with it against other manufacturers and they didn't stand a chance. Thing is make sure you have a high res monitor to show it on. If not there's no point on getting high res cameras. Depending on where you are your distributor you may be able to keep the camera within your price range.

I recommend Ganz MiniDome with pendent mount. This minidome comes with hi res 480TVL color camera and with varifocal autoiris lens (2.8mm - 10.0mm). The picture quality is excellent. You can install this any way you want indoor or outdoor (outdoor version comes with its own outdoor housing). You can surface mount it, wall mount it or by adding pendent kit, you can suspend it from ceiling using any length pipe. We have used these minidomes in many warehouse application and the picture quality was exceptional.

The pricing is under $300.00

Here are the specs with pictures: http://www.cbcamerica.com/cctvprod/ganz/housings/hsg_pdf/ZC_series.pdf

These minidomes come with (3) years exchange warranty.

Levon

JM,

The same packaging also comes with 5-50mm. It is little more expensive, but overall more cost effective than any others out there...

Levon