thunderbiz

Clearest night vision camera clip from China

Yeah that night visions very nice, where can i get one in usa?

Well it does not have retailers in US now. I am just trying to market it to the world.

You guys make the weirdest websites

Looks good to me, whats the daytime picture look like? What are the specs?

I talk to him (thunderbiz )

but no idea what his camera is using to get pix in complete dark

his descriptions

"Zero Lux night-vision pick-up-image technology is different from the thermal imaging technology and the starlight night vision technology, the thermal imaging technology only can see the hot outline of human and the objects, but cannot see the real face of objects. Starlight night-vision camera can see the objects by certain moonlight, Star-light and environmental light, but could see nothing without light. Using infrared light source to assist camera also can see the goal, but cannot overcome the infrared light exposure nor observe under cover, easily exposed; and the image can be interfered by the light wave, they cannot achieve the same visual effect and clarity like the Zero Lux night-vision camera. Compared with the thermal and the starlight night-vision, the Zero Lux night-vision camera is the only night-vision imaging camera which could observe people and objects clearly from the monitor as in the daytime when there is no visible light at night .

so what is zero light technology?

remains mystery to me

ak357:

Thank you for comment.

All I can say is that the camera's theorem is like IR, but uses different light . To keep the advantages more info is not allowed to tell.

Regards,

Wang Lei

ak357:

Thank you for comment.

All I can say is that the camera's theorem is like IR, but uses different light . To keep the advantages more info is not allowed to tell.

Regards,

Wang Lei

Then how do u expect us to spend few $1000's when we have

no clue what are u selling ?

Then how do u expect us to spend few $1000's when we have

no clue what are u selling ?

Alex, I don't wanna argue. But when you drink coca cola, do you need them to tell you the dispensing? You just want the taste, don't you? I think only 4 people in the world know the dispensing.

The same is the camera, you connect the camera and get the clear image, that is the end user want. You are a engineer and you want to know the princicle, yes, but the end user don't, they just want to check if the image satisfies them.

Regards,

Wang Lei

remains mystery to me

It's smelling more and more like spam to me. Think about it, if its light you have a limited spectrum of UV to IR and everything visible in between. Well, you have x-ray and RF, but I don't think a cheapy camera/reciever will be using that technology nor will it be allowed for sale without government certification. So, logically, there's an emitter of light somewhere that he's not revealing to us. I for one would never put any credibility in any published specifications by these Asian electronics makers. We have already seen all the crap cameras flooding out shores that have wild-ass claims and specs.

On a good note, he did make his nickle on the click-through as I did visit his site.

I think there is a light source. when you look at the videa you see the camera react on the reflection of something on the dress of the girl. The image get overloaded and the camera has to re adjust. At my work we operate a lot of different systems IR and laser an light amplifiers and for me it looks like an simple IR lamp. I would like te see the girls walking towards the camera and so i can see wat happens to there eyes. Thats how you can see if its IR

remains mystery to me

It's smelling more and more like spam to me. Think about it, if its light you have a limited spectrum of UV to IR and everything visible in between. Well, you have x-ray and RF, but I don't think a cheapy camera/reciever will be using that technology nor will it be allowed for sale without government certification. So, logically, there's an emitter of light somewhere that he's not revealing to us. I for one would never put any credibility in any published specifications by these Asian electronics makers. We have already seen all the crap cameras flooding out shores that have wild-ass claims and specs.

On a good note, he did make his nickle on the click-through as I did visit his site.

I can't believe there is such kind of inpolite words on this forum. Are you well educated, Tailbone215?

I will not comment on you.

I think there is a light source. when you look at the videa you see the camera react on the reflection of something on the dress of the girl. The image get overloaded and the camera has to re adjust. At my work we operate a lot of different systems IR and laser an light amplifiers and for me it looks like an simple IR lamp. I would like te see the girls walking towards the camera and so i can see wat happens to there eyes. Thats how you can see if its IR

Thank you for your request.

I now post other 2 clips of the video. You can judge yourself.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3MlEDtpphOA

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6zl9A3tFqQk

looks like your average Day Night IR camera.

Are the specs posted anywhere, photos of the camera?

Why would someone buy this instead of say Extreme CCTV cameras? Is it cheaper? Any warranty? Color video/image examples of when it switches over to BW/IR? thanks.

looks like your average Day Night IR camera.

Are the specs posted anywhere, photos of the camera?

Why would someone buy this instead of say Extreme CCTV cameras? Is it cheaper? Any warranty? Color video/image examples of when it switches over to BW/IR? thanks.

Rory:

1. You can send me your email and I will send you catalogue. There are civil grade and military grade. But I can only sell civil grade.

2. These cameras are not cheap, they are designed for essential places such as museum, bank, government, oil filed ect. but I can say the same video quality we are cheaper. In China the buyers(engineer company) normally borrow one and show the effect to the final users and make them satisfied.

Of course these cameras are not the ones you can buy for a hundred of USDs. You can use my camera on essential places and use cheaper ones at the places not important.

I can't believe there is such kind of inpolite words on this forum. Are you well educated, Tailbone215?

As for my education, I'm functionally illiterate and use my toes like an abacus. You?

As for your dilemma. You come in here making wildass claims without giving any technical details to the point of being evasive. Until I see pics of the camera and something more concrete technically I will label this as SPAM. You're not pioneering something in quantum physics so there's no need for the secrecy, spill the beans.

As for my education, I'm functionally illiterate and use my toes like an abacus. You?

As for your dilemma. You come in here making wildass claims without giving any technical details to the point of being evasive. Until I see pics of the camera and something more concrete technically I will label this as SPAM. You're not pioneering something in quantum physics so there's no need for the secrecy, spill the beans.

could not say better my self !!!

In China educated doesn't only mean possess some tech skills, it also mean gain a good manner, moral. Maybe you are proud of your engineer identification, but that does not mean you are respected.

How can we respect a man when many dirty words comes with him like"ass" and so on?

That is the difference. In west if you say educated, you just mean he get a bachlor degree or so.But in China, educated means more.

Don't use many words that shame your ancestors.

As to the axiom, OK. If you want, I explain a little.

The black absorb all the lights and white reflect all the lights. When there is no visible light, still the unvisible light is there. This axiom of "black and white" leads to the invetion of the camera, OK?

The camera is a combination of active and passive one.

In China educated doesn't only mean possess some tech skills, it also mean gain a good manner, moral. Maybe you are proud of your engineer identification, but that does not mean you are respected.

How can we respect a man when many dirty words comes with him like"ass" and so on?

That is the difference. In west if you say educated, you just mean he get a bachlor degree or so.But in China, educated means more.

As to the axiom, OK. If you want, I explain a little.

The black absorb all the lights and white reflect all the lights. When there is no visible light, still the unvisible light is there. This axiom of "black and white" leads to the invetion of the camera, OK?

The camera is a combination of active and passive one.

In America educated doesn't mean we have a God given right to steal intellectual property, manufacture poisoned baby formula and drywall, kill people's pets with poisoned pet food, exploited our people with slave wages, flood American shores with counterfeit goods that are cheaply built and unreliable merchandise that is unsafe. Educated people don't SPAM or try to trick people into believing they have a product so good that it is unbelievable without offering supporting evidence. Since this is your product the burden is on you to prove you have a working product and not another piece of crap with overinflated specifications.

The "When there is no visible light, still the unvisible light is there." sounds more like a sales pitch than a technical answer. Like I said earlier, you have light from UV to IR, what is the wavelength of light your sensor is optimized for maximum sensitivity? S/N ratio?

Just for the record, I have nothing against you, I just have a dislike for SPAMMERS that seek out self enrichment without giving back to the community. I hope I'm wrong about my gut feeling of you being a SPAMMER. This is a great forum that benefits from people sharing knowledge without looking for monetary gain, please keep it that way.

In America .......

Tailbone215, the first paragraph is aggressive.

Do not blame China for what several people done. Your country's newpaper reports the news your govenment love to use for their political purpose, so does my country's newpaper. Throw them away. Want to know whole China you'd better come and see by your eyes. The same is the camera.

Just say if the video clip quality is GOOD or NOT, please give a fair comment.

You should not judge one thing with colorful glasses. Yes some people did bad things in China, but does every one in US do things right? If so, why there are still jails in US?

I don't want to add policy fact in this forum, I hope you won't too.

I found your first post, and you were not asking for the light wavelength, you just complained about the poor quality of some cameras from China. You just mean you don't trust Chinese products, do you?

But don't link mine to them. Mine is the premium one ,not the one you mentioned. Can a camera sold to military not qualified (the camera is invented by an mili-institute)?

The peak wavelength the sensor of the type in the video is 1000nm. I repeat again it is different from IR camera. use IR camera you can expose, but this will not.

When time is allowed I will update new clips.

Your country's newpaper reports the news your govenment love to use for their political purpose, so does my country's newpaper.

You obviously don't have a clue about the differences between China and the U.S.. Here in the U.S., the newspapers not only don't always publish government propoganda, they often criticize the government openly. I'll bet you never see that in China!

Want to know whole China you'd better come and see by your eyes.

I would consider it but am afraid I'd be arrested for some trumped up charges like these:

"Wednesday, 25 April 2007

By BosNewsLife News Center

BEIJING, CHINA (BosNewsLife)-- Four Americans and nearly two dozen Chinese house church leaders were believed to be in detention Wednesday, April 25, after they were reportedly arrested last week following a Christian worship service in China's Xinjiang province."

In the U.S. and much of the Western world, we have freedoms you could only dream of, including freedom of religion, the press, speech, the right to congregate, to bear arms and many others. In China, you don't have those rights.

From Wikipedia:

"Since the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, the human rights issue of China has come to the forefront. Multiple sources, including the U.S. State Department's annual People's Republic of China human rights reports, as well as studies from other groups such as Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch, have documented the PRC's abuses of human rights in violation of internationally recognized norms.

The PRC government argues that the notion of human rights should include economic standards of living and measures of health and economic prosperity,[1] and notes progress in that area.[2]

Controversial human rights issues in China include policies such as capital punishment, the one-child policy, the policy of Han Chinese cultural integration towards Tibet, and lack of protections regarding freedom of press and religion."

My "ancestors" were Scandinavian sailors. The American slang idiom "Swear Like a Sailor" is truthful

Edited by Guest

The peak wavelength the sensor of the type in the video is 1000nm. I repeat again it is different from IR camera. use IR camera you can expose, but this will not.

When time is allowed I will update new clips.

So post the full specs., the price with shipping, warranty and a link to what the camera looks like. I'm looking for a couple of reasonably priced cameras to use until I can afford good name brand equipment. How about buying a little advertisement space on this site in order to support the site and promote your product.

thunderbiz,

Why don't you send a camera as a gift to one of the professional camera installers on this forum for testing?

Also make a web site in English showing what you trying to sell.

Please stop picking on this guy because he is from China. The way I see it, is the Chinese people are doing pretty good at making almost EVERYTHING we buying. And yes.... better quality stuff would be nice

Who's picking on him because he's from China? How about because he refuses to release make, model, specs, etc. I suppose we could just trust him and pay him $1000 for his pretty pictures, cross our fingers and hope he's not selling snake oil.