Dodge

Avermedia NV5ooo distorted picture

Having upgraded from version 7.3 which was running ok .I have up graded to version 7.5 all is well on preview channel but on playback the picture is all distorted. any ideas? what is wrong.

I have the same issue... but only my single IP camera is all jarbled up and distorted on the preview AND playback...

with 7.3 it was just fine.. and i've updated every driver possible, and ip camera firmware.. so i went back to 7.3

I have had enough of installing and re installing 7.5 .i have gone back to 7.3

avermedia just sent me patch.. do you have an ATI card installed?

if so send me a PM i'll email it to you if you want it.

It's a video card thing and I had to upgrade to a better card as per avermedia. obviously aver improved the software but along the wqay a few video cards were left behind.

I guess you can' improve software and keep all legacy systems or parets in the front line. sooner or later the old is replaced by the new.

patchs will work but they may not include all..more specific patch vice general.

It's a video card thing and I had to upgrade to a better card as per avermedia. obviously aver improved the software but along the wqay a few video cards were left behind.

I guess you can' improve software and keep all legacy systems or parets in the front line. sooner or later the old is replaced by the new.

patchs will work but they may not include all..more specific patch vice general.

I have a Radeon x600 in there now it's not on the "tested" list.. I have a newer one laying around i'll give it a shot. See what happens.. as the patch didn't work.

Yeap.. put in a radeon 3400 hd card and it now works fine!!

the ATI x600 I had in there was the issue..

Soooooooooo ALWAYS use a recommended video card !!

Thanks VST!