Anyone know of a manual-iris, fixed 2.8mm, C/CS-mount, 1/2" megapixel lens... that's better than f/1.4? Preferably f/1? Even f/1.2 would be an improvement...

Hey, thanks for checking... actually, I was mistaken, the cameras ARE 1/3" (IQEye IQ-511)... I found Pentax's PDF lens chart, it was very handy.... I just went from being at a loss to think of names of CCTV lens manufacturers (came up with Tamron as well), to being completely overwhelmed with them once I found a good combination of Google search terms Biggest problem is, 99% of the hits are for resellers who don't have complete product or spec listings.

Hey, thanks for checking... actually, I was mistaken, the cameras ARE 1/3" (IQEye IQ-511)... I found Pentax's PDF lens chart, it was very handy.... I just went from being at a loss to think of names of CCTV lens manufacturers (came up with Tamron as well), to being completely overwhelmed with them once I found a good combination of Google search terms Biggest problem is, 99% of the hits are for resellers who don't have complete product or spec listings.

Hi Soundy,

2.8 fixed NO . 2.8- vari focal yes

Tamron do a 2.8-6mm, f/1.2 auto iris megapixel lens

Fujinon do a 2.8-8mm, f/1.2 manual iris megpixel lens

The Tamron is not IR Corrected, no sure on the Fujinon. both are good lenses. Spec shhets for both are available on line from the munufacturers web site I think.

hope this helps

Edited by Guest

Thanks, I'll give those a look! The IQs don't have iris drivers, so it'll have to be manual-iris lenses all around.

Thanks, I'll give those a look! The IQs don't have iris drivers, so it'll have to be manual-iris lenses all around.

Fujinon it is then, an excellent lens, not cheap though compared to Tamron