XXX

Monitor button status hide???

When you hit the "Monitor" button it shows the names of all the cameras and their status. I have some hidden cameras I would like to not show up on that list. Is there any way to do this?

When you hit the "Monitor" button it shows the names of all the cameras and their status. I have some hidden cameras I would like to not show up on that list. Is there any way to do this?

I think, there is no way to hide monitor status.

I think, there is no way to hide monitor status.

Whats the point in having a hidden camera when it's so easily seen? Total flaw if you ask me.

Hi XXX,

Can you describe your setup a bit more? I'm assuming that you, as the admin of the system, would like to see all the cameras on your system (regardless of hidden or not).

If you want to keep people from being able to see certain cameras, you can change that in the password setup area. Would creating an account that masks a few cameras that runs on the system normally so that someone who walks by would see only the cameras you designate work for you?

Then you can switch in to your admin account when no one else is around so that the hidden cameras remain private. Would something like this work for you?