ini

.5 Lux Lighting ?

Ak357, What lens do they have on that Arecont in the second pic? Do you have any night time examples? Many thanks!!

Its probably hard to believe, but we are using cheap Asian 1/2 '' varifocal lenses

will get night shots soon

May I trouble you to share mfg, part #? thanks so much! that is a nice shot...

Hmmm that would be hard to give you this info

I got locally of my friend who import them directly from Asia

I can't really ask those ??

He import ,I import and life going on

if u really interested sent me PM

May be I can help you to get it

Thanks for the examples guys. This is exactly what I needed. I guess for low/no light situations analog is still lookin' pretty good.

Thewireguys, do you have any examples of the 3130 in low light? I'd like to see how much better "much better" is.

Make you a deal I will get some demo images up for you have if you decide to buy the camera you order it from me.... is that fair?

I'll be very honest with you...with the cost of that camera and then having to buy two lenses, I seriously doubt I can sell one of those to my current client-base. But, if you did convince me...and I could sell one...I would buy it from you as long as I can't find it for 5% cheaper elsewhere. Fair enough? If not, I'm sure it won't be long before someone comes along here that has one and is willing to post just to help others out and because the mfg's don't....like Glen.

Thewireguys, where you at? Was this not a satisfactory offer? Get those 3130 night demo's up...!!

Thanks for the examples guys. This is exactly what I needed. I guess for low/no light situations analog is still lookin' pretty good.

Thewireguys, do you have any examples of the 3130 in low light? I'd like to see how much better "much better" is.

Make you a deal I will get some demo images up for you have if you decide to buy the camera you order it from me.... is that fair?

I'll be very honest with you...with the cost of that camera and then having to buy two lenses, I seriously doubt I can sell one of those to my current client-base. But, if you did convince me...and I could sell one...I would buy it from you as long as I can't find it for 5% cheaper elsewhere. Fair enough? If not, I'm sure it won't be long before someone comes along here that has one and is willing to post just to help others out and because the mfg's don't....like Glen.

Thewireguys, where you at? Was this not a satisfactory offer? Get those 3130 night demo's up...!!

Sorry man I am working on it. I love coming on this web site but sometimes I have to do real work or hang out with the boss.... aka wife

Sorry man I am working on it. I love coming on this web site but sometimes I have to do real work or hang out with the boss.... aka wife

I completely understand. I was just pickin' on ya....

working on it

...I see that...I could certainly find a use for a couple fo those on my work bench!!

thewireguys-

Is that a Cisco/Linksys SRW2008MP on the bench? If so, how do they work with these IP cams?

It is a Linksys SRW208MP and it works great.... none of the cameras I have used with it come close to using the full 15watts. My only complaint is the web interface is slow.

thewireguys-

Is that a Cisco/Linksys SRW2008MP on the bench? If so, how do they work with these IP cams?

It is a Linksys SRW208MP and it works great.... none of the cameras I have used with it come close to using the full 15watts. My only complaint is the web interface is slow.

For very few dollars more u can get FS726TPNA Netgear 24 port.

just finish 8 Arecont 3MP with this PoE switch

so far good

3130 night shots

104133_1.jpg

104133_2.jpg

104133_3.jpg

104133_4.jpg

104133_5.jpg

That's pretty sweet! If I can sell one, I'll buy it from you. I appreciate the demo's!

3130 night shots

Thx for Pix

but for some of the "night shots"

u have quite a bit of light

but on another hand no light no pix

WOW! Just WOW! That's 1 MP working to it's full potential I think.

Care to share the lens selection?

Thanks for those!

Thanks for those!

The images are from Arecont I didn't take them. They are using a 25mm lens but I don't know which one it is on there list. No motion blur when setup right.

The images are from Arecont I didn't take them. They are using a 25mm lens but I don't know which one it is on there list. No motion blur when setup right.

I am really curios What do "they " mean "when setup right"

I am really curios What do "they " mean "when setup right"

Sorry, I am saying that.

Sorry, I am saying that.

ok

I guess we will have to ask you

"No motion blur when setup right."

care to share ?

Sorry, I am saying that.

ok

I guess we will have to ask you

"No motion blur when setup right."

care to share ?

Are you asking me how to set them up? I recommend attending Arecont training and they will so you how to use the settings in the camera and the AV100 software.

Thanks for those!

If it's Arecont footage, 25mm on a 3130, the lens is likely a Computar M2514-MP. The Mxx14-MP series lenses work great on these cameras. Also, the m2514-mp is 2/3", so with the 1/2" sensor, there is a nice sweet spot/minimal edge distortion.

thewireguys:

Image 2 is quite impressive. You can clearly see the man's face.

Scroll up

this might help you out..... demo videos from all Acti cameras

http://www.acti.com/livedemo/video_acti.asp

thank you Sir!!!..checking now...

Thewireguys, noting your impressive sig...do you mind me asking if you have any experience with Acti products?

Yes....

thanx....you've already provided the info I was looking for in another thread.