mikeygt350

Avtech DVR video viewing on CELLPHONE?

I have had an Avtech 785 8 channel dvr for a couple years. it is supposed to be able to let u view the dvr video on your cellphone. i can log into the login screen and get to the "control" screen where the video should be, but it doesn't display for some reason. it may be a phone or browser issue??

The phone is a HTC FUZE for ATT with win MObile 6.1. i have tried with explorer and opera browsers both don't work.

Any ideas how to get it to display video? I'm guessing the phone needs to be able to run the video with a certain JAVA??

Thanks,

Mike

hi mike,

to view it i think you need to install a software, like for the nokia phones, the software name is MANAGER. i view 761 and 785 fine with no problems. try viewing it using yahoo mobile typing the address and port on the feild

You need to install either EagleEyes which is a java based application. There is also another one that works but I forgot thename. I think it is V787 or something like that.

hi, ilkevinli

Can you inform link download eagleeyes for nokia 9300i?

Cause my file download eagleeyes J2ME new version can't install with comment :....download..etc.

my mail : mbuhyoben at yahoo dot com

I apreciate for you help