alanjh1965

WZ16 / 18

I am looking for a TDN bullet and I am getting tired of using cheap cameras were the colours look washed out during the day because there is no IR cut filter.

There has been some critical posts on the WZ16 (over a year ago I might add).

I am drawn towards the Extreme reputation....has anybody used these camera's recently and can they recomend them ?

Wizkid cameras are still around and offered by Bosch... Never had any issues with them... and of course, they were not built to compete with high end ExtremeCCV product line anyway...

I remember some posts in the past that some people were having some issues with these type of cameras... but since Bosch owns them now, the service and the support if first class...

Hope this helps.

The cameras are the same as they were back then, still not worth it IMO. They are just cheap cameras with the WZ name on it.

The cameras are the same as they were back then, still not worth it IMO. They are just cheap cameras with the WZ name on it.

If any, what brand bullet or cylinder camera would you consider as a hi end camera?

If any, what brand bullet or cylinder camera would you consider as a hi end camera?

as far as bullet cameras go, Id prefer something like KT&C and CNB. Some other brands will surprise you with one or two decent bullets, but these 2 guys look like the big players in the Bullet camera area right now, and both are the actual manufacturers. Ofcourse they each will have their own "bad" products as well, thats a given.

Thanks Rory, I value your opinion. I’d like to go with some of the Panasonic WV-CP480 series cameras but, I don’t want the look of camera enclosures all over the place. The cameras you suggest look very nice. I think I’ll try one of each brand. Thanks again.