ideali

Buy Dvr card 8 channel

Hello to all,

I have eight analog cameras,

I would buy a Dvr card medium quality, compression H.264/Mpeg4 optimized with 200/240 fps.

I am undecided between these two models wave-p:

BL-1408

ETHER9808

which model do you recommend?

there is a Dvr card cost similar(60/80 euro) with Performnce best?

Thanks

hello, thanks for the reply

this software with many bugs?

which Dvr Card do you recommend me, other company?

Thanks

Hi,

I have found that most of the 'bugs' in the software can be fixed by either the system configuration you are using or by trial and error because the instruction manual is written in broken English / Chinese and doesnt tell you much.

For example, my software on my BL-1408 kept crashing. I tried for days to fix it (even emailing Wave-P and to these CCTV forums to no avail) and stumbled upon the Windows event log that mentioned Windows Defender and Encore.exe (which is the name of the DVR software) in the same incident. So I uninstalled Windows Defender and the problem went away.

I think for the price the software has many nice features. Mobile view on the cell phone will be next I think.

The more people that use these cards the better they will get with instruction manuals and software features and updates.

hello,

thanks for the reply.

there is a Dvr card cost similar(60/80 euro) with Performnce best?

I have eight analog cameras.

where do you recommend to buy the ETHER9808/ETHER10816 card?

thanks

I have tried both cards, both perform as it should at that prices, BL card is the newer cards, it come with PCI-E interface, with ability to record up to D1, I personally prefer BL card to ETHE card.

hello,

thanks for the reply.

there are other cards from other manufacturers?

I will try other cards of equal cost

Thanks

I have sold over 500 ether9808 DVR Cards and around 50 of the BL-1408. So far i have not had a computer that these cards have not worked on(AMD or Intel) Most of the time the machine has to be configured properly. We have the customer setup a remote session and fix whatever is wrong. Its amazing what we find on the customers computers when we log in. You would think that the dvr system would be used as a dvr system, but 75% use it as a work computer, with all sorts of crap software like norton internet security. These cards work best with clean install of xp, partation the C: 20GB and save video on D: so it doesnt crash your operating system when it fills up. We have these running on vista and xp without a problem. I replace $1000 geovision cards all the time with the ether9808 and customers are much happier. Understand though most of our customers are small business and residential. So for you guys who are going to bash these cards that need software that can count how many times you blink when you walk past a camera, go ahead and spend 20x the price.

:D Hello, It is my pleasure to recommend a new one for you, hope i can be a help of you. I am going to introduce this one:8 Channel H.264 Real Time DVR Capture Card : This system uses the new high quality industry standard H.264 compression technology for video storage and supports a full 30 frames per second (FPS) live viewing and recording at up to 640x480 resolution on all cameras connected to the DVR card. This technology was developed to provide the highest quality video compression with the lowest storage requirement.

Its funny to read that many companies say the new industry standard H264. www.hikvision.com have been selling h264 as standard for at least 5 years now! What else are you 5 years behind with?

JD

I have sold over 500 ether9808 DVR Cards and around 50 of the BL-1408. So far i have not had a computer that these cards have not worked on(AMD or Intel). Most of the time the machine has to be configured properly. We have the customer setup a remote session and fix whatever is wrong. Its amazing what we find on the customers computers when we log in. You would think that the dvr system would be used as a dvr system, but 75% use it as a work computer, with all sorts of crap software like norton internet security. These cards work best with clean install of xp, partation the C: 20GB and save video on D: so it doesnt crash your operating system when it fills up. We have these running on vista and xp without a problem. I replace $1000 geovision cards all the time with the ether9808 and customers are much happier. Understand though most of our customers are small business and residential. So for you guys who are going to bash these cards that need software that can count how many times you blink when you walk past a camera, go ahead and spend 20x the price.

I can vouch for these guys, I actually took a 3HR drive to pick up a few of these cards and to this day I have had not ONE problem with any of them.

BUt it's like he said, if the funds are low, this is your best bet....