venize

Inexpensive CCTV system

Hello,

I'm looking for inexpensive CCTV system.

Some cheap PC, DVR card and 2 cameras.

It'll work as 'anti-theft system' in a small shop, so I need a quite good quality (f.e. enough to print someone's face).

I can spend on it (excluding PC - only DVR card, 2 cameras, wires etc.) ~300 EUR/~430 USD. Extremely +10%.

Thanks in advance!

take a look at the avermedia eb sata 4 way camera system. 25fps d1 recording. mobile viewer full internet. its the best for the money you want to spend[/img]

Hello, I hope it helps. Here comes the recommendation:

1)DVR Card: 8 Channel H.264 Real Time DVR Capture Card

8 channel real time DVR capture card which turns you PC into a security digital video record system. This system uses the new high quality industry standard H.264 compression technology for video storage and supports a full 30 frames per second (FPS) live viewing and recording at up to 640x480 resolution on all cameras connected to the DVR card.

2)Camera: CCTV Color CCD Vari-Focal Weatherproof IR Security Camera

This camera is highly recommended for indoor/outdoor use and it is ideal for all types of outdoor mid-range video security applications. This security camera is perfect for driveways, parking lots, halls, warehouses, and open office areas, and home security. The camera can zoom from 4mm to 9mm using the easy to use zoom and focus knobs. The camera provides high quality video day and night.

3)Wire: 130' Pre-Made Plug-n-Play CCTV Video + Power Cable

100' Pre-Made Plug-n-Play CCTV Video + Power Cable