chromeladyracing

NUUO Windows Mobile 6 remote viewing

Is it possible to remote view NUUO on WM6 yet? I use Verizon and the HTC TOUCH phone. Is there a universal viewer, Nuuo only has support for Windows CE, I was wondering if anyone has got this working somehow. There must be a work-around somehow on this. I need a RTSP software to stream or a way to use active-x on WM6. Any ideas?

i am asking them now for their sdk to see if it is compatible with what we are doing for mobile phone apps. it will only be jpg/mjpg on winmo phones right now though.

Is it possible to remote view NUUO on WM6 yet? I use Verizon and the HTC TOUCH phone. Is there a universal viewer, Nuuo only has support for Windows CE, I was wondering if anyone has got this working somehow. There must be a work-around somehow on this. I need a RTSP software to stream or a way to use active-x on WM6. Any ideas?

Dear chromeladyracing,

Most HTC devices are Windows Mobile system, while some are Android.

NUUO Main Console 3.2 supports WM6. From 3.2 on, NUUO offers client programs which can run on PDAs and Smartphones.

Would you mind telling us your mobile model and OS? So, we can give you the right viewer application.

Sincerely Yours,

Yung-chung Lin

NUUO Tech Support

if this is true can you PM me the api...

Dear chromeladyracing,

NUUO Main Console 3.2 supports WM6. From 3.2 on, NUUO offers client programs which can run on PDAs and Smartphones.

Would you mind telling us your mobile model and OS? So, we can give you the right viewer application.

Sincerely Yours,

Yung-chung Lin

NUUO Tech Support

Hello, maybe you can help me also.

I have Nuoo Ip+ installed and cant connect via PDA client. The application hangs when i enter the ip address, port, username and password.

phone is MDA Vario 4 compact (HTC Touch Diamond?) with WM6.1

I have forwarded all the ports necessarry and succseeded to connect via IE from outside location.

Thanks in advance.

Dear chromeladyracing,

Sincerely Yours,

Yung-chung Lin

NUUO Tech Support

Dear all,

I have managed establish the VPN from my office to my home and i can easily see the video in my IE by enabling activex from the internet options and entering weblink

I want to watch the streaming on my HTC t8282 windows mobile using mobile web browser. the browser stuck with a white page. can somebody tell me how to enable activex controls in windows mobile web browser or any other useful suggestion.

would appreciate the feedbacks.

Thanks

Hello, maybe you can help me also.

I have Nuoo Ip+ installed and cant connect via PDA client. The application hangs when i enter the ip address, port, username and password.

phone is MDA Vario 4 compact (HTC Touch Diamond?) with WM6.1

I have forwarded all the ports necessarry and succseeded to connect via IE from outside location.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Tleilaxu,

May I know if the hang happens after you have got the PDA client installed? Or does it happen before, too?

Sincerely Yours,

Yung-chung Lin

NUUO Tech Support