honkhonk

Anyone using the Geo AS200?

I mostly install Protege and Concept for my access control but have only just come across the AS200.

Any feed back from installation techs? Hardware....software etc?

Thanks

...i've been wondering the same thing.

Usually I install SoftwareHouse, Verex, HID VertX/Edge with AMT, or GE (Facility Commander).

I'm curious if it works as well, and how well it works. Let me know if you find anything out..

I would also be interested in any feedback concerning GeoVision access control. We just priced a job where we are looking to integrate a GV DVR with the GV access control. Any major issues or hiccups?

We have been using it for over a year. We really like the way it intergates with a Geovision NVR.

We would prefer direct technical support by phone or email. They have established a way to comunicate via CHAT from there web site, but we have not been able to get a problem with the ASRemote software resolved.

We have been using it for over a year. We really like the way it intergates with a Geovision NVR.

We would prefer direct technical support by phone or email. They have established a way to comunicate via CHAT from there web site, but we have not been able to get a problem with the ASRemote software resolved.

What type of problem are you having with the ASRemote? Just curious as it is always good to know what you might run into.

We would prefer direct technical support by phone or email. They have established a way to comunicate via CHAT from there web site' date=' but we have not been able to get a problem with the ASRemote software resolved.[/quote']

What type of problem are you having with the ASRemote? Just curious as it is always good to know what you might run into.

We have not been able to see any video from the cameras unless we setup the Host on the LAN or through a VPN.

Yesterday technical support forwarded the issue to engineering. I hope they will come up with a solution.

We have not been able to see any video from the cameras unless we setup the Host on the LAN or through a VPN.

Yesterday technical support forwarded the issue to engineering. I hope they will come up with a solution.

Thanks for passing that along. Let us know if they come up with a solution.