tessera

view from home! (internet)

Hello there,

i have the AVTECH DR-040 and i would like to know how can i connect it to internet for home viewing.

Does anyone know to help me?

thank you.

Hello there,

i have the AVTECH DR-040 and i would like to know how can i connect it to internet for home viewing.

thank you.

Well for external viewing off site it's quite simple depending upon what type of internet connection you have and if you have a static/dynamic IP (does it change when you drop internet or just sometimes change). If you know if you have a router or not that'll be about all you need... OH, and a cat-5 cable going from the dvr to the router.

Once you got those let us know.

Hello there,

thank you.

Well for external viewing off site it's quite simple depending upon what type of internet connection you have and if you have a static/dynamic IP (does it change when you drop internet or just sometimes change). If you know if you have a router or not that'll be about all you need... OH, and a cat-5 cable going from the dvr to the router.

Once you got those let us know.

Well i have a dyamic IP (i think so) and i have allready connect my dvr with my router with a UTP cable.

Now i want to know what i have to do to my pc or to my dvr.

Thank you!