tomcctv

avermedia login

do any installers use the following dvrs from avermedia the : sa /eb /seb

4-8-16 and 32 they have a login problem i have the instructions here from avermedia to get passed the problem.

this does not affect the nv cards.

hey tom can you help me ........logging in first time to my 4eyespro and my userid and password do not work........wrote to you a few weeks ago about 4eyespro card....... just got it .........i dont know if you remember but you where very helpful.......if you want to e mail me its ginogag@yahoo.com or you can just reply on the forum ....thanks alot

hey tom can you help me ........logging in first time to my 4eyespro and my userid and password do not work........wrote to you a few weeks ago about 4eyespro card....... just got it .........i dont know if you remember but you where very helpful.......if you want to e mail me its ginogag@yahoo.com or you can just reply on the forum ....thanks alot

Hi ginogag.

just sent you the reset code by email.

Hi there. Have huge problems with remote view and Aver EB 1304 Sata Net. When I do a remote setup with RS Agent on my work network (domain) it connects to the IP address and shows me 4 channels OK. When I do the setup I get a message that "You are not authorized to perform this function"

Any help will be appreciated