alpine0000

PICTURES: Installing Panasonic dome outside under eave

I did actually read the whole post thanks, and that camera wont be any good when the bad guys vistit with BB caps on thats my point.

put one on...and try it day and night you will see. They dont wear them because there fashionable its to hide the face !

z

I did actually read the whole post thanks, and that camera wont be any good when the bad guys vistit with BB caps on thats my point.

put one on...and try it day and night you will see. They dont wear them because there fashionable its to hide the face !

z

Thank you for the feedback

z

Thank you for the feedback

Very clean man! How much for the entire system? I think I read something like $400 a camera so....

after a quick google search, the cheapest i found the panasonic 484 domes online for was $###. any authorized retailer sells them for significantly more.

I have about $4200 in the system so far, but have a few more things I want to do.

[edit by mod-only msrp plz]

Very clean man! How much for the entire system? I think I read something like $400 a camera so....

after a quick google search, the cheapest i found the panasonic 484 domes online for was $###. any authorized retailer sells them for significantly more.

I have about $4200 in the system so far, but have a few more things I want to do.

[edit by mod-only msrp plz]

Worth every penny I bet!

Aline, not sure if you have fixed the light issue coming from your lamp post but I had the same problem. I found some sheet metal laying around, trimmed it just enough to to shade the camera...works great. I left a flange on the piece so that it rests under the lid. The area below the cam is lit but the lens is shaded.

Aline, not sure if you have fixed the light issue coming from your lamp post but I had the same problem. I found some sheet metal laying around, trimmed it just enough to to shade the camera...works great. I left a flange on the piece so that it rests under the lid. The area below the cam is lit but the lens is shaded.

great idea! i will try that ive been out of town all week so i havent had a chance to mess around with it yet.

Hey Alpine,which cam are you using for indoors?

LTS LTCMD708W IR Domes. You can buy them from Mike at Shoreview. Mods wont let me post a link to his site though, even though I'm obv not a spammer, and am just replying to your question.

i am the admin of a forum myself, and with all-due respect... you guys kill me with that

Hey Alpine,which cam are you using for indoors?

LTS LTCMD708W IR Domes. You can buy them from Mike at Shoreview. Mods wont let me post a link to his site though, even though I'm obv not a spammer, and am just replying to your question.

i am the admin of a forum myself, and with all-due respect... you guys kill me with that

I'm going to be returning from Afghanistan to do my cctv 4 camera system,but can't get in contact with Mike who i was supposed to buy the system from.Guess i'll have to find another supplier to buy my complete system from.

To the OP, great job! I have soffit and eaves which look exactly like your situation and have a small bullet camera I'd like to mount on the front corner under the eave. I can't figure out how to get those soffit panels out without ripping everything apart, how did you do that?

Dave