artan

I NEED HELP

i have panasonic dvr wj-nd300 i have upgrade it with a version 4.71 now i have a problem with activeX and add-one i cant view in internet explorer i download wvasetup but still dont work can someone help me plz

Hi artan.

change the time and date on the pc you are running active x on to a date in 2008 then reset time and date once you have down loaded. see if that sorts it.

I have a WJ-HD316. Therefore, I don’t know if the same thing applies to the WJ-ND300 Series.

I went to the Panasonic web site and found that there’s a WJ-ND300 series and a WJ-ND300A series. If it’s like the WJ-HD316, which is the early model apposed to the newer WJ-HD316A, the newer update may not work.

At the time, I spoke with a Panasonic tech and he told me not to make that mistake with the WJ-HD300 series. Again, I’m not familiar with the WJ-ND300 or the WJ-ND300A, or the difference between the two, if any. Nevertheless, it’s something you could look into. Panasonic Tech support was very helpful when I called in regard to my WJ-HD300 series.

I hope this will help.