jmoore

Custom Webpage For Displaying Feeds From AVTech DVR's

Hello There,

I have two AVTech DVR's, both with two cameras attached. I need to have the ability to display all four feeds in a custom webpage along with other material.

My original intention was to use WebcamXP, however this has proved to not be able to aquire the streams. Either they just won't support it or I'm doing something wrong.

Is there a way of doing this? I just want to be able to supply a page with source and authentication credentials for these cameras.

Any Ideas?

Cheers,

Jesse Moore

I need more information as to what you are trying to do.

You might be able to do something with a browser feed, and then create a page that goes over top of it with a hole in the template where the video would poke through.

You would have to get with a C++ programmer to create that though.

Hello Scorpion,

Essentially I work for a Spacecraft Manufacturer, which has a Mission Control Centre with 2 large LCD Monitors. Displaying Telemetery Data and also the Cameras.

Currently the Camera View is displayed using the propriatory Viewing Software that come with the AV Tech Video Servers.

What I would like to do is via the web interfaces built into these servers, display the Output from those web interfaces on a custom webpage. Then display other content in that webpage.

I have done this before with Axis Camera and Servers, it seems no that straight forward with the AV Tech Servers.

Hello Scorpion,

I had a look at the Java app, seems it could be of use to me.

Could that Java app be embedded into a HTML page x4 with each Jar configured with authentication and source? I'm a little confused as to how the AVtech Video Server E Client software is able to flip between the Two Cameras from the one Server, simply because I'm finding it difficult to trawl through the HTML sources on the Video Servers page to find stream urls.

I'm trying to add a screenshot of each Server, one being a AV732E and the other being a AV760A or AV761A. The AV732E allows me to view source of the HTML page after login, the other does not. However I keep getting an error, despite the filesize being ok.

Cheers,

Jesse Moore

Did some more poking after that post and got Quicktime to stream the MPEG4 from rstp://IPADDRESS/live/mpeg4 however there are two sources on that server so how the hell I bring up the 2nd source I don't know.

you can try

/live/mpeg4/ch0

/live/mpeg4/ch1

otherwise you have to change the channel on the dvr to show it as that regular url stream.