robert

Expensive analog camera image/video samples required

If you have any images/videos from high quality/expensive analog cameras, please PM me, I am interested in.

How "expensive" is your definition of expensive? The Panasonic CP/CW484 is right up there, generally lists in the $600+ range... there are dozens of samples from those all over the site.

How "expensive" is your definition of expensive? The Panasonic CP/CW484 is right up there, generally lists in the $600+ range... there are dozens of samples from those all over the site.

I would say starting from 400 USD.

Hi,

expensive one dose not mean the product with quality always because brand power. if you are looking for the highest quality image, i would like to recommend CCTV with Sony effio DSP. it will show 650 TVL in color and the price will be the highest-maybe only manufacturing price will be over 300USD.

next one, you try CCTV camera with A1 DSP which Samsung electronics rleased this year. it will be next. it shows real qualified image.

Hi,

expensive one dose not mean the product with quality always because brand power. if you are looking for the highest quality image, i would like to recommend CCTV with Sony effio DSP. it will show 650 TVL in color and the price will be the highest-maybe only manufacturing price will be over 300USD.

next one, you try CCTV camera with A1 DSP which Samsung electronics rleased this year. it will be next. it shows real qualified image.

What use would 650 tv lines be on a analogue pal or ntsc system, neither can go that high?

Well 650tVL i think is the highest resolution out there but resolution is only part of what makes a good camera.

(I know one company whose R&D is working on a 800TVL )

If you are talking about image quality and not just resolution a 52DB S/N ratio and a high end lens will go a long ways.

I would far rather a 540TVL camera whit 52DB then a 650TVL with 48DB S/N.

Well 650tVL i think is the highest resolution out there but resolution is only part of what makes a good camera.

(I know one company whose R&D is working on a 800TVL )

If you are talking about image quality and not just resolution a 52DB S/N ratio and a high end lens will go a long ways.

I would far rather a 540TVL camera whit 52DB then a 650TVL with 48DB S/N.

your mentioned good points and i am with you 100%. DDC, DSP, and Lens all good the best camera.

my opinion is in current, every camera has Sony(or Sharp) CCD, and lens quality dose not have much difference except the some lens from China. Now DSP becomes the major factor for camera quaility.

Effio DSP supports 650 TVL with 52dB. google "effio" to know more about it.

by the way which company is working on 800TVL? can you give me PM?

Actually, the 650TVL has to achieved with the help of a CCD with higher resolution ( 976x582, panasonics's model, SONY has a similar one).

In order to achieve 800TVL, the camera will need a CCD with a horizontal resolution of 1200 pix. or with 3 mono CCD ( even more expensive).

By Db we are referring to Decibals (if i spelled that right) yes? And what is using the meausrment, the lense? Letting the amount of light through? 52dB would be better than 48dB yes? Forgive my ignorance I'm learning as I go.

Actually that number is the Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR). The higher the signal to noise ratio, generally the better the picture. Simply put, the picture will have less noise.

A camera with 52dB is preferred over a camera with 48dB. Some cameras, like wide dynamic range cameras (WDR), have higher SNR ratios. Thats part of the reason they are more expensive.