tomcctv

AVERMEDIA NOW ON IPHONE

Thanks for the information. I have a customer who has been driving me nuts about this. However, when I went to the site: http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-3gs/app-store.html , I typed averdigi (as well as several variations just to be sure) into the search box and there were no results. I hope this isn't another example of you tea sippers getting preferential treatment over us coffee guzzlers here in North America.

Thanks for the information. I have a customer who has been driving me nuts about this. However, when I went to the site: http://www.apple.com/iphone/iphone-3gs/app-store.html , I typed averdigi (as well as several variations just to be sure) into the search box and there were no results. I hope this isn't another example of you tea sippers getting preferential treatment over us coffee guzzlers here in North America.

hi WRS_mark.

you have to do it from the phone. or go to itunes and search for averdigi iviewer.

god i hate TEA GIVE ME COFFEE ANYDAY.

Thanks Tom,

I don't have an iPhone and figured that might be the case so I forwarded that information to my supplier in New Orleans and they loved it! And nice to see there are people with good taste in the UK.

The AverDigi iViewer app works well. Of course there's lag. Had to reduce the quality setting to 50% at the highests resolution.

FYI, AverDigi advertises the application saves connection information. This is not the case. Their programmers need to update the app to be able to save a few profile connections.

Well, the application only has live view feature and nothing else, basically. No multiview, no audio, no PTZ, no playback, does not save connection information and so on. Whereas, Geovision's iPhone G-view shows 6 cams at once, controls PTZ and IO, saves connection information, playback function. Though, does not have audio, neither. But since this is the first step into iphone view, I think it is normal. I think Avermedia is pretty good on Windows Mobile phones (except quadview quality). Let's just wait, there should be more of it coming...