IRCCTV

Need Help for military project and software desing

Hello

my company is working on a missile and military plain tracking system.

For plain we would like to track jets on both take of an landing.

We would like to do a demo at a military airport if possible.

so we can track objects going 1-3 Mha

is there anyone who can help me arrange this please let me know.

my email: tim@ascendentgroup.com

Hello

my company is working on a missile and military plain tracking system.

For plain we would like to track jets on both take of an landing.

We would like to do a demo at a military airport if possible.

so we can track objects going 1-3 Mha

is there anyone who can help me arrange this please let me know.

my email: tim@ascendentgroup.com

The great high speed dome camera would be a help for tracking objects!

Hi suky see you have changed your company name again. mmmmmm and a high speed dome on a jet aircraft Stop trying to sell your products and read the posts and try to help

A standard PTZ will not cut it this is specially designed to track object going at fast as 1000m per second like a missile.

Also its not for going on jets its for tracking them and a system for airports to asses and capture landing and take off for military jets or commercial plains.

Hi suky see you have changed your company name again. mmmmmm and a high speed dome on a jet aircraft Stop trying to sell your products and read the posts and try to help

Lol, you are quite professional on trying to sell your products and to help.

suky you are one shady guy

A standard PTZ will not cut it this is specially designed to track object going at fast as 1000m per second like a missile.

Also its not for going on jets its for tracking them and a system for airports to asses and capture landing and take off for military jets or commercial plains.

I wonder if you contacted the folks at National Defense and asked if you could put a system out at a place such as the Primrose Air Weapons Range near Cold Lake, Alberta what they would say?

i dont try to sell on here suky. you try to sell your company. (sorry)companys cheap crap on every forum..........you have just been thrown of cp forum. if you like i can post your company feed back on here if you like but then i dont think you would sell anything anymore.

IRCCTV has come on to the forum to ask for help in a camera that might do a job he needs. (i dont think a 320tv line camera on a stick at the end of a runway is what he is looking for) IRCCTV have a look at this link and give them a call proper camera company. http://www.avigilon.com/products/samplefootage/

Defence Research and Development Canada

305 Rideau Street

Ottawa, ON

K1A 0K2

O (613) 992-7237

F (613) 996-3944

E media@drdc-rddc.gc.ca

Those are probably the folks to speak with. And considering you are a Canadian company they should be interested in speaking with you. PM me if you end up coming to Alberta to run a test. I would love the opportunity to see your toy.

Hey IR, just looked on your website and noticed you're based in Cranbrook... did your company used to go by a different name? I remember working on a couple DVRs a few years ago at various Kwantlen College sites, seems to me I had to call somewhere in that area for support on them...