icamvideo

Remote viewing with iPhone, Blackberry and Mac

I am in need of a standalone that supports remote viewing using iPhone, Blackberry, Mac as well as PC. I have managed to find DVR's that support iPhone/Blackberry or support Mac but have not been able to find one that supports all 3. Is there anything like this out there? This for a high profile client who wants ease of use so it cannot be clunky or a pain to operate. Much thanks in advance for any assistance.

Kevin

They sell IP Servers, Hybrid Servers, and NVR software.

"I am in need of a standalone that supports remote viewing using iPhone, Blackberry, Mac as well as PC"

Exacq does all of this

he's in the stand alone DVR forum

but yes exacq does seem to do all that, just that its PC based and requires IP cameras.

To give you the price I need to the following.

4 or 16 channels analog?

What size harddrive do you need?

An entry level system; 4 channels and small disk.

Best,

Christopher

To give you the price I need to the following.

4 or 16 channels analog?

What size harddrive do you need?

An entry level system; 4 channels and small disk.

Best,

Christopher

4 channel Analog and 8 IP license, 160GB HD msrp $3700

Thanks for the info and exacq looks great except for only being for IP cameras. Analog cameras already exist at the location so I am looking for an analog standalone that supports iPhone, Blackberry, Mac and PC remote viewing.

Thanks for the info and exacq looks great except for only being for IP cameras. Analog cameras already exist at the location so I am looking for an analog standalone that supports iPhone, Blackberry, Mac and PC remote viewing.

Exacq has Hybrid NVRs with Analog cards in them and you can use video encoders for analog cameras.

Nuvico Apex or Apex Lite line with our mobile phone software Total Control will cover iphone, bb, android, and winmo phones along with pc. not sure on the mac support though. i have to double check with Nuvico.

their 4 ch. is probably half the price of the exacq with 1TB storage.

Nuvico Apex or Apex Lite line with our mobile phone software Total Control will cover iphone, bb, android, and winmo phones along with pc. not sure on the mac support though. i have to double check with Nuvico.

their 4 ch. is probably half the price of the exacq with 1TB storage.

Does this Total Control software only work with Nuvico? If not then what are the specifications of what it will work with?

all the information is on the website in my signature. if you have any questions feel free to contact directly via the website.

What does everybody think about icrealtime or cctvstar ? Both considerably less expensive. Granted not hybrid for the cheep units, but if they work well, what the heck, and you get the job?

After much research and contact with Geovision directly I have found that you can remote view using iPhone, Blackberry, Mac and PC as long as you have version 8.3+.