IP-Alarms

Forum Politics

I posted in the nuuo sub forum only to have it deleted without explanation. It does not surprise me after my dealings with that company.

Anyway, I'm guessing they moderate that sub forum and only positive threads will be allowed. Is this the same throughout the forum - or are real world discussions allowed ?

It's possible the post was "eaten" by a glitch of some kind. It's rare, but it does happen.

I think so. I am experiencing difficulties and keep getting errors on posting. I tried posting the errors, but got the same error !

Will PM someone.

Update. Two more "test" posts I made in the same thread at the nuuo subforum disappeared. Will that have been because they contained no meaningful content ?

I was trying to figure out what text content was preventing me from posting. Rory had made a suggestion but removing that text did not fix the problem. I have PM'd someone else who offered to help.

I don't know if anyone made any changes, but I was able to get my post through as two seperate posts. As far as I'm aware they do not infringe on the forum rules, so let's hope they stay there.