faisal_pisces

Question about QX2006 software

I am using QX2006 software with my 8CH DvR card

when press the close button, this program asks me

This will stop all the recordings, Are you sure... something like that and gives 2 buttons saying Yes and No. pressing yes saves the currently recording video completely else program doesn't quit.

is it possible it will not ask me to take an action. actually i want to close this application from a script which will run in my absence.

when my script runs, this box appears and i dont want it coz i cannot handle it with my code.

a forecefull termination script restarts the computer and also the clip that was being record at that time gets corrupt so last 10 minutes video cannot be recorded.

isn't it possible when i press close button(X), the program save current video and just lay off

I think you have many options to restarting your DVR computer for a maintenance free operations (assuming that's what you want). First, you can try AutoHotScript as your programming language to program your script using the Recorder that comes with it. The recorder will record all mouse clicks position pixel exact to ensure that you get your desired results. For example instruct your AutoHotKey script to click at the Red close button, then instruct your script to wait 5 seconds allowing QX2006 to come up with the popup asking you the close question, then click on Yes (while the script is still recording your move). Then once QX2006 quits click on STOP to stop AHK from recording your clicks. You can then use programs like Cron-z to schedule an automatic execution of that script at a specific time of the day (like 5 in the morning), then you will create an MSDOS batch script with the following command:

shutdown -r -t 5

save the MS DOS batch script as "c:\restart_dvr.bat"

then go back to your AutoHotKey script, right click on the script, then choose Open with Notepad, there in the last line add the following:

Sleep, 10000

then on the next line type the following:

run, "c:\restart_dvr.bat"

This will execute your Batch Script after 10 seconds has passed, this ensures that QX2006 had closed completely down by this time before telling Windows to Restart the DVR.

Hope this helps you.