ginogag

remote viewing

trying to get avermedia 4 eyespro to work remotely

You guys on the forum tell me 5550 and the guy that sold it to me told me 8080, which one do i use??????and do i have to use more than one ????

I was told from verizon that i have dyn ip so i registerd with ddys and it auto detected my ip and registered my name . As of now i have port 5550 forwarded

i punch in my ip and get dvr menu with message this may take a few minutes depending on bandwidth , but it doesnt come up ....my bandwidth is fine

i punch in my domain name from ddyn and my verizon firewall log on screen comes up im lost

trying to get avermedia 4 eyespro to work remotely

You guys on the forum tell me 5550 and the guy that sold it to me told me 8080, which one do i use??????and do i have to use more than one ????

I was told from verizon that i have dyn ip so i registerd with ddys and it auto detected my ip and registered my name . As of now i have port 5550 forwarded

i punch in my ip and get dvr menu with message this may take a few minutes depending on bandwidth , but it doesnt come up ....my bandwidth is fine

i punch in my domain name from ddyn and my verizon firewall log on screen comes up im lost

hi this might help you.

http://www.cctvengineer.com/remoteaccessingsetup.pdf

You can change the port numbers to whatever you like on the DVR. Just make sure your router is setup to forward them. I use canyouseeme.org to test port communication outside of the network. Very handy tool as you'll find some ports are blocked by your internet provider.

You can change the port numbers to whatever you like on the DVR. Just make sure your router is setup to forward them. I use canyouseeme.org to test port communication outside of the network. Very handy tool as you'll find some ports are blocked by your internet provider.

if you keep with port 5550 then you do not need a static ip port 5550 will keep you logged on to avers dnn server

if you keep with port 5550 then you do not need a static ip port 5550 will keep you logged on to avers dnn server

Interesting... didn't know that about Aver. I'd still be inclined to setup a static IP for the server though. Seems like it could create other headaches if you didn't...

Interesting... didn't know that about Aver. I'd still be inclined to setup a static IP for the server though. Seems like it could create other headaches if you didn't...

Hi bpzle. its hard to try to explain how to portforward and how to set up static ip on the forum. i dont understand why isp dont give static and some do for a small cost. but ginogag has a avermedia and he will find it alot easyer to log it though aver. this will only take him 5 mins and his external ip for logging on will be http://anyname.avers.com.tw:5550

http://www.cctvengineer.com/remoteaccessingsetup.pdf

and avers dnns server reg site http://ddns.avers.com.tw/