J. Wright

extereme cctv ex27

Help with an extereme cctv ex27. I need to know what the default settings are for the internal DIP switches on the second board of the camera. I have been all over the site, and emailed bosche tech help and still haven't found the answer. Can anyone lend assistance with these settings, and the functions that they control? The switches were inadvertantly changed, and I need to return them to the default positions.

Jim

Help with an extereme cctv ex27. I need to know what the default settings are for the internal DIP switches on the second board of the camera. I have been all over the site, and emailed bosche tech help and still haven't found the answer. Can anyone lend assistance with these settings, and the functions that they control? The switches were inadvertantly changed, and I need to return them to the default positions.

Jim

hi jim. hope this helps. http://site.123securityproducts.com/pdf/EX27SeriesManual.pdf

I appreciate the help. Yeah I down loaded everything I could that pertained to the EX27 from the Bosch site however there was nothing about the on board dip switches nor have I received a E-Mail back from there support folks. Well I guess Time to go old school and flip one switch and note the response. Again thanks for the assist.

Jim

The dip switch setting will depend on the camera module inside. Do you know what the full CTN is?

Should be a number on the board.