Geo on a BlackBerry

I'm located in Canada and have tried to get 4 different Blackberry's to work with the BBview with no luck. 2 of the phones were on Rogers and 2 are on Telus. Has anyone else got this program working? I always get a TCP error, even on wifi.

Thanks.

Hi,

I am using a sprint tour on my 30 day trial. I think its going back but I am playing with the blackberry app. To sum it up, its terrible. I think that going to the regular web interface & refreshing Jpgs is quicker, though maybe not easier.

The Windows Mobile software is amazing in comparison.

I did get it working though if you have any questions, I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Rich

Hi,

I am using a sprint tour on my 30 day trial. I think its going back but I am playing with the blackberry app. To sum it up, its terrible. I think that going to the regular web interface & refreshing Jpgs is quicker, though maybe not easier.

The Windows Mobile software is amazing in comparison.

I did get it working though if you have any questions, I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Rich

Bummer, I was really hoping that it had gotten better.

I use the Blackberry Bold from ATT. Works great for audio as well. It wasn't that easy to configure, so I had to call the company where I purchased this item for Tech Support.

The BB software was horrible. So we kept it with the using the standard browser installed on the blackberry bold. Works great for me.

A word of advice to GeoVision users. Buy an I-Phone. The GeoVision software is easy to setup and works almost flawlessly with the GeoVision DVR (at least on v8.3).

As much as I hate Apple, the I-Phone will definitely go down in history as one of the greatests consumer devices of all time.

The BlackBerry is quickly becoming yesterday's news.

A word of advice to GeoVision users. Buy an I-Phone. The GeoVision software is easy to setup and works almost flawlessly with the GeoVision DVR (at least on v8.3).

As much as I hate Apple, the I-Phone will definitely go down in history as one of the greatests consumer devices of all time.

The BlackBerry is quickly becoming yesterday's news.

Or better yet, buy a netbook like the Eee PC, then one can actually do something useful on it also, pocket PCs are so 90's