fishingmaniac

Capture DVR's and accessories in USA

I have numerous Capture (the brand) DVR's installed, both embedded and PC based, and have been very happy with them. They were purchased through Richardson Electronics, then Burtek and then ADI. My understanding is that ADI just stopped selling most of the DVR's compatible with the existing RAS software, and have changed the line to be a more "cost effective"(read that inexpensive) product. Anyone else in the same boat, left holding a lot of these out there? I believe that they are made in, and private labeled from, Korea. Are there other OEMs that sell similar devices compatible with the Capture line? I was told ADI still has some available in Canada but they won't bring one or tow of them here, and what's the point anyway if the line we've been using is discontinued here in the US. If I could only find another supplier for the original manufacturer here in the US...

I did find a solution for this problem, a new source, and I can now sell the DVR replacements and nice upgrades for that line. The new units are fantastic with hybrid and IP NVR(s) available as well. And you can continue to use the RAS Plus remote software, or upgrade to one of two higher level software versions. If anyone needs to purchase them please PM me.