sf1964

cameras needed for bar-supplier also!!

l have just had a fire in my bar,which the camera actually helped with the investigation,by showing the cause of origin,before the heat /smoke burned them out!!

l have had previously 4 ge 540 b/w cams,2 panasonic 474 cw dome cams and a 924 box cam by panasonic also.

The bar is surrounded by plasma tvs on the wall in a rectangular room about 20x60 ft and are mounted at 11 ft high.There is quite a bit of colour changing and light change especially with the tvs and there is enough light emmitted for me to have a colour camera,however at closing time the bar is virtually black when the bar is closed.

l would like to have 8 cameras in total one for outside included for underneath an awning pointed downwards towards a door entrance with good light and a nice wide angle view.

If possible (give or take )l would like to be around $3500.00 as my budget as l also would like to buy another dvr as my existing dvr (icrealtime pro) has smoke damage also.

Ok ,l just checked a few threads,,what do you guys think of the Samsung SIR 4160 for my application,especially when their is no light when we close? It would seem good during open hours especially with the wdr etc,

What do you guys think?