nsxttt

Suggestions for an excellent camera in the dark?

I'm looking for an excellent camera for almost complete darkness. I would also like it to have good detail. It's for the exterior of my home and would shoot out about 30-50ft.

Thanks!

I'm looking for an excellent camera for almost complete darkness. I would also like it to have good detail. It's for the exterior of my home and would shoot out about 30-50ft.

You will probably have to add IR, but one of the best ultra low light cameras in an affordable price range would likely be a 1/2" Exview such as the Samsung SHC-745.

Best,

Christopher

CNB technology B2760N Day and Night IR Camera

it's a Sony Super HAD CCD with 530 TV Lines with 34 IR Leds Lighting Distance Max. 30m about 90ft

and it's way less than your budget

Thanks!

should be 540 tvlines weatherproof bullet camera with above 50ft IR night vision

Yes, my budget is under $500 each camera.

I noticed that the cameras I have now are really grainy at night, is that because of the quality of the camera or all of them going to be like that?

Thank!