david451

WHO IS THE BEST AT CCTV RECORDED DATA ENHANCMENT

Could do with a bit of help in getting some footage on a cd enhanced, it was taken at night on a digital system with pir controls so although it was active and kept the times dates etc the footage as it was activated is a bit dodgy. Its images of cars passing by on a street, lit by normal street lamps with a building in the background.

Its about 30 ft away from the road and I need to pick out cars passing by, I dont need persons in the cars or registrations just the shapes of the vehicles and in particular a marked cop car that passed by in order to determine time/place.

I contacted one company at random and they want £300 just to look at it, and although cost is not really an issue I would like to send it to somewhere where I can ensure that a good job will be done and not have to do it again.

I

You can post the full, uncompressed still frames on this website and I'm sure there will be people who will be willing to play with it for you in PhotoShop.

Unfortunately, there is no technology to live up to the popular cliche seen in the movies and CSI that your probably thinking of...

1. Hollywood movies.

2. If you edit the video courts can not use it as unedited no use to courts.

3. Put system in right in the 1st place (pro install) not cut rate.

4. Pro equipment not costco or sams 699.00 special.