gunnerboy

QX2006 in Windows Server 2003 R2

I'm using 2 QX2006 8CH cards with QX2006 v5.5 software that runs well in Win XP SP2. Yesterday I upgrade my OS to Win Server 2003 R2 and the QX2006.exe encountered an error and failed to open.

I have reinstalled all 16 video cards in Device Manager but the problem still exists.

When I open the QX2006.exe, there will be error message says "Video capture card initializing fail!".

If I press OK, the program will quit.

Is QX2006 not compatible with Win Server 2003 R2? Or there is any other problem?

Please help me....

Thx a lot...

No, QX2006 will only work under Windows 2000 or Windows XP. There is no point in doing that upgrade to Windows Server 2003. I would not upgrade what its working fine, so just go back to Windows XP SP2 or SP3, nLite it if you want to remove unnecessary features of Windows XP (optional).

Alternatively, you can search for an update to QX2006 that would be compatible with later operating systems... Ask your DVR card vendor if you really need Windows Server 2003 to work with it.

hello all, i have a problem that i lost my drivers and software cd with qx2006 v5.5 can anyone uploade it for me please?

sorry if i am offtopic.

Hai,

I Lost my cctv driver QX2006_v5.5 software. If any one having this software please mail me to friendbala@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Bala...

Coimbatore