uniquer

EagleEyes by Avtech iphone/ipod touch app HELP

I have been trying to get eagleeyes to install on my 3rd generation ipod touch and it won't. i can download it from the itunes store and select it to sync and when the sync is finished it deselects its self.

Why won't it work?

You must be using eagle eyes for the CPCAM product line. I recommed that you ensure that you first have the IPHONE updated to the latest firmware available. I have tested the eagleeyes software on my phone here w/our DVR's and it works fine. Make sure you backup your phone information first before updating to latest firmware. I know it works on older firmware 05.11.07 as that is what I have on my phone.

Peter Duffy

cctv.net

Thanks for your answer but I have the 3.1.2 on my ipod touch and I borrowed my friends iphone, 3.1.2 also, and it installed without a hitch and works.

I emailed the company earlier today and still waiting for a reply.

is't the ipod touch is just like iphone only without gps, phone, and a camera. Right? So, why won't it work? I am so frustrated.

thanks

All hardware is different and the IPOD touches are still in beta form Apple. So not everything will work the same. Simply make sure everything has latest firmwares and you should be good but of course you will see that different devices such as IPOD via IPHONE will have different issues. Stick with the best such as IPHONE as the IPOD's are not fully desgined to work via the WEB.

i own a cpcam cp560 dvr. the dvr firmware is updated to the latest firmware 2.0.2.0 .

The problem is i cannot access dvr via iphone eagleseyes. when i'm trying to connect got error "login failed".

Dvr can connected via website. Can anyone help...

Thanks..

i own a cpcam cp560 dvr. the dvr firmware is updated to the latest firmware 2.0.2.0 .

The problem is i cannot access dvr via iphone eagleseyes. when i'm trying to connect got error "login failed".

Dvr can connected via website. Can anyone help...

Thanks..

anyone ??

Can you connect inside your network? If so then it is a port forward problem. I installed it on a iphone and it works perfect.

Even with the latest updates from eagleeyes still no luck for my ipod touch though..

Can you connect inside your network? If so then it is a port forward problem. I installed it on a iphone and it works perfect.

Even with the latest updates from eagleeyes still no luck for my ipod touch though..

Inside network also can't connect.. I was able to connect via safari.. but iphone do not support java .. so can't view ...