shane ptz

street cctv cameras

hii anyone help me how would you put up a cctv camera some were u need it 2 be and the cables 2 short hwo wood u make it longer

That's not English, that text shorthand and kindergarten level spelling.

Let's see if I can do this...

umm u wood tk a cble w/ 2 bncs nd a bnc cuplr 2 join thm, lk this:

COS160.jpg

I think I broke a nail doing that...

Hi, it is advised to type out your sentences properly, otherwise people wont understand you and then you wont get a proper answer. As mentioned there is no need for shorthand here, it is not a chat room or cell phone.

ok i no because soundy went on about for ages did my head in iam only 16 mate but your kinder than him

Well, there's no age limit, but there is an annoyance limit.

Best,

Christopher

I need Advil...

Age is no excuse for a complete bastardization of the language. We have lots of people here from all around the world who have trouble with English, but at least they try. You're from the birthplace of the language and your command of it would put 5-year-olds to shame.

LOL! Very well typed Soundy. I actually read that without hesitation and realized it was shorthand when I went back to actually look at the words I guess I chat too much and it's almost a second language that I've learned to accept.

LOL! Very well typed Soundy. I actually read that without hesitation and realized it was shorthand when I went back to actually look at the words I guess I chat too much and it's almost a second language that I've learned to accept.

Thanks I actually found a txt-to-English converter (http://www.lingo2word.com)... didn't use it on that sentence above, that's just learned from years of hanging out on a ricer forum where everyone types like that anyway. It doesn't flow naturally, so I did have to think about it for a few seconds

There's a really cool plugin for Firefox that will do all kinds of text transforms, like 'leet, ROT13, Latin, Morse code, etc., I should see if they can add txt to a future release (it's like a dialect of 1337).

Your manners could use some work !!!

You see, you CAN type in normal English if you really try!

Hope springs eternal.

Best,

Christopher

Lol it more look like english lesson like the first time I came to the UK anyway the first thing we as foreign speakers find anoying is chat language it sounds rugh sometimes.

Anyway to extend the camera cable, the best is to use a BNC coupler if both heads are male. However most of the readymade cables are coming with male end BNC which plugs and twist to the camera connection. Using a Junction box (IP Box) next to the camera is recomended. The picture above is a coupler mainly used to join two cables together normally to extend the short cable. Imagine you run a 20m ready made cable and realise it is few meter short, then if you want to use another cable to extend then will need this coupler. yes the bad quality ones break nails! try the ones from connector co or UKSecurityShop.