shane ptz

street cctv cameras

and also i would like 2 no how the cameras in blackpool work where there based at and how the cable is so long how dose it alll work say a cameras is miles away they can still record and control it anyone no anything about this please reply 2 me thanks shane ptz ?

Vs lbh jnag crbcyr gb nafjre lbhe dhrfgvbaf naq qvfphff PPGI jvgu lbh, gurl unir gb or noyr gb haqrefgnaq jung lbh'er fnlvat... naq jung lbh'er fnlvat vf ABG HAQREFGNAQNOYR.

Know what I mean?

and also i would like 2 no how the cameras in blackpool work where there based at and how the cable is so long how dose it alll work say a cameras is miles away they can still record and control it anyone no anything about this please reply 2 me thanks shane ptz ?

Once apon a time a man invented something called Fibre Optic Cable, Blackpool Council thought this a was jolly good thing and set about laying it under ground. Because it can carry so much Data the 160 + cameras in the Town were added to it. (You will find that most Town Centres use fibre to the CCTV pole, using either a dedicated Fibre or Renting from B.T or a local Cable Company)

They have even added Speakers to some of them, so if you drop litter and jump up and down in front of one of them you might invoke a responce from a little man (or women) sitting at the other end in a darkened control room and get a humiliating message belowing out from the speakers!

I hope this awnsers you enquiry.