maxann

Video data recovery- is necessary in court on criminal case

Good afternoon, prompt please, as it is possible to restore (have been removed MBR, all time (200), 2000 - 203F0) VideoData on DVARS-442M (AVC 771). chip ADV7171

Or, if probably algorithm of data recording on a disk...

As I have understood... In it is used Wavelet compression.

From 0-250 (00 (0)-10(8) - UAVTECH - 10(F)-1F0(F)) - what the data ???

1B0 - ???

200 - data 8bit (00 year 00 month 00 dey) - next 00 00 00 00-???

A00 - 00 00 00 00 (video fragment displacement: D0 00 00 00, further E0, F0, 00, 01......) - next 00 00 00 00-?

20000 - ?

1201FE00 - IRffr (if to clean heading IRffr - all shows) - what is IRffr?

4 chambers registered on a miscellaneous (timer, alarm, moviment, alltime)

Video data is necessary for granting in court on criminal case.

In advance thanks for any answer.

Edited by Guest

Did you pull the hard drive out of the DVR and shove it in to a computer?

It will not work. There is no emulator program so that you can read the drive.

You will need to put the hard drive back in to the DVR. If you are a LE then you can bag it and tag it for custody purposes.

You will have to know the type of media that is exceptable to the courts.

If you are just a person off the street then hire a PI. They have a license, and they can get away with more stuff then you. They can provide an affidavit and appear in court.

I would record from the monitor out with a VCR / DVD recorder / Plexor usb to a laptop / what ever medium you prefer.

If the DVR has a DVD recorder built in it will not play in a general DVD player. It will play on a computer using the video player software.

If you need the software it is readily available. What kind of DVR is it? AVC 777? You will need Video Server S to play the video.

Some AVC 777 did not come with a network connection so you will have to use the monitor out to record video.

Warning to others reading this post! The hard drives are not hot swappable! You must shut down the power!

Thanks, but that I will not show that on the computer I know...

I pushed not, namely those "experts" to whom have given Dvars 442m on numbering, but because of aggravated political conditions in Ukraine and financial neediness of the given persons - they have decided to jam the data (for certain cost), on what against them office investigation is already conducted.

In the countries were USSSR it is not enough experts, and if they also are, do not work in law enforcement bodies because of small payment of the work and work for itself, as I.

That that is no program emulator I already has understood from three day searches on the Internet.

Given DVR---- Infinity DVARS-442m

What or given about manufacturer INFINITY I on the Internet have not seen.

I too would make record through VideoHub - if I managed to restore the data.

INFINITY DVARS442M now I (made bit-bit copy of HDD with it and I work) and at me have a possibility to experiment with the data

What or programs under Infinity I not faund since at them is not present even website.

Who knows as the videorecording block in HEX begins and to be end, it does not use algorithm of the casual data

Good afternoon, prompt please, as it is possible to restore (have been removed MBR, all time (200), 2000 - 203F0) VideoData on DVARS-442M (AVC 771). chip ADV7171

Or, if probably algorithm of data recording on a disk...

As I have understood... In it is used Wavelet compression.

From 0-250 (00 (0)-10(8) - UAVTECH - 10(F)-1F0(F)) - what the data ???

1B0 - ???

200 - data 8bit (00 year 00 month 00 dey) - next 00 00 00 00-???

A00 - 00 00 00 00 (video fragment displacement: D0 00 00 00, further E0, F0, 00, 01......) - next 00 00 00 00-?

20000 - ?

1201FE00 - IRffr (if to clean heading IRffr - all shows) - what is IRffr?

4 chambers registered on a miscellaneous (timer, alarm, moviment, alltime)

Video data is necessary for granting in court on criminal case.

In advance thanks for any answer.

I need to look, at least in DVR but as the given have been destroyed, it is necessary to restore.

Secrets of firm of the manufacturer are not interesting to me! I should look video.

Thanks all for "the rendered" help...

Somebody knows what file system used AVC771,

Or how it is possible to receive data access (files) on HDD.

VideoServer - it is impossible. The FileSystem is not: Mac, RTOS, Qnix, or other Unix file System and it is 275% not Win.

I cannot use codec's and converters for review of the data since I can not see files (data). But thanks all for links.

But somebody, who developed or works with these DVR can write in PM structure or something that can help me with restoring.

I can give subscription about nondisclosure...

MT M94V-0 0553

773-M V 1.0

HO-25B 66.00 HOSONIK 606

HO-25B 54.00 HOSONIK 607

a good question

With these antiques already who does not work, links on the Internet for a long time the dead. To understand link with AVC771 friends from Italy have helped.

Has restored the first 30мин (on frames - is big operation)..... But for me three days of record, also are necessary the last 9 hours.

On it a lot of time which is not present is necessary....

Send the file of image via Internet for recovery - to whom???

The corporation the manufacturer has not responded till now to mi E-mail, friends in Italy have no possibility to work with an image....

And who can help me except me - alas, I do not know....

Hi, Scorpion should know this, it is his line of DVRs

Anyway, if he doesnt know, I wont either .. but maybe try to image the drive first .. download a trial of drive snapshot (http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/), hook drive up to your PC as extra drive and from inside Windows, image that drive. It backs up the partition and should not check for file system type.

Now the drive data is saved .. somewhat .. try to find someone with one of those Avtech DVrs and send them the image file .. which ofcourse will be huge .. so you will need to fedex it to them .. or spilt it up and host it on something like mediafire.com or something else that uploads large files.

then let them restore it to a drive on their end and see if they can access.

Well .. still .. cheaper you just buy one of the DVRs .. they are very cheap.

[Oops. I was trying to post this to my own thread. Oh well. ]

The proprietary format definitely makes things difficult, but it's nothing someone with an engineering

degree couldn't figure out with a few weeks of time and the right hardware. One method would be

to build a logger to record the EIDE or SATA commands going to the drive as video is written.

I say this only because if someone is determined, it's not going to stop them 'photoshopping

someone's head' into a video. Actually, the hard part would probably be dealing with motion,

shadows, and pixelation properly so it didn't look doctored.

I was just asking because if I accidentally wiped the drive from the DVR menu (which takes

like 1 second) I know the data is still there, yet the DVR won't give you access to it. If you

knew the format, you could pop it into a low level reader and get your video out.

"....... try to find someone with one of those Avtech DVrs and send them the image file"--- Where to find????? - Suppliers on territory of the EX USSR of production AVCTECH - is "STS systems", both in Moscow and in Kiev, in technical support department (in a telephone mode) me have told that restoring is impossible!!!!

The image of a disk has made at once as soon as DVR has fallen to me into hands, has made in WinHex - I in it work.

On DVR I did not face a data recovery, on it I do not know as the data is written..... If you saw that I had to read and understand for this purpose to restore at least these 30 minutes - you long laughed.....

It is not mine and I did not buy it, that it ancient and cheap-:) thanks, I have already understood it...

I that do not know (did not know) about DVR, that I have learnt the only thing about given Dvars-442m (Avc-771) I have described above.

And I have not understood till now in the cook sort video is saved.... I work in HEX mode, I had "to strain brains" what to study and count under formulas algorithm of compression of video of a stream of the DVR...

With http://www.drivesnapshot.de/en/ It is impossible to make an image since he sees a disk as unportition (RAW). Mounted an image through R-Linux but not one program could not define as disk DVRs.

From the data has made an integral file and has renamed in MPEG but not one Wavelet player could not read.

There are 2 variants:

1 or someone will help me

2 or restore a frame behind a frame (2-3 years)

This model DVR is being sold in Europe. I do not have any info as to where.

I do know that Sec Cam Dir has a bunch of them. If the video is valuable then buy one from Sec Cam Dir and insert the hard drive in to the DVR and play the video. If the hard drive was overwritten with newer video over the older video then the DVR will not play the older video.

Is it worth buying this model of DVR?

What is it @Sec Cam Dir@ and how many it costs- ???

I know only that:

1 on DVR in the hand-held have deleted all records.

2 have then made initialization in Win, without formatting

3 In comparison with working DVR - have been jammed record date, MBR and pointers on allocation of fragments (first 64bloks).

4 all videos the data on a place

If you are still working with this hard drive, and have not come up with a solution by this time, and the videos on that hard drive is that important, then I think you would have to send that hard drive to a data recovery company.

If you are still working with this hard drive, and have not come up with a solution by this time, and the videos on that hard drive is that important, then I think you would have to send that hard drive to a data recovery company.

Thanks for council

As I already spoke, firm the manufacturer and manufacturers of chip-codek ADV7171 - have refused or have kept silent about granting of an image by it HDD for restoration. On a post the Soviet space I founding only one company in Moscow, but they as have demanded granting most HDR and have told that it will occupy about a month of work.

Having studied specificity of ADV7171, i managed independently bit-bit to restore all information.