shane ptz

are cctv cameras any good

anyone no please reply to me shane ptz cheers

So, you DON'T want anyone to reply??

Oh... you mean "KNOW". Got it.

See what happens when you don't use proper language? Your words mean something totally different than what you're asking.

This is a pointless question anyway. Are cctv cameras any good? I dunno... are cars any good? Are houses any good? Is air any good? Food? Women? Nail clippers?

What are you asking? Are cctv cameras good for certain purposes? Are certain cameras good, better or worse than others? Of course CCTV cameras are good... for CCTV. They're not so good for hammering nails.

hii tomcctv i like that cheeky soundy very good mate how didnt i think of that " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

shane were are you from ???? your post makes no sence. what can we use instead of cctv cameras ???? i do know a guy who got shut of his security cameras and replaced them with a billy goat. bloody thing broke his ribs when he tried to put it away one day.

No, they're terrible at fighting crime, they just sit there and watch it.

oh lawd .. .LOL!!

On a serious note, to the OP. Please post messages that we can understand, this is not facebook or texting. If you cannot do that, please refrain from posting at all. Additionally, please do not post the same thread in multiple forums. We appreciate the need to learn but please remember people will not help you if you cannot help yourself, and that would start by typing out your sentences clearly.

No, they're terrible at fighting crime, they just sit there and watch it.

Hey soundy have you ever beed with a billy goat just as bad as a bloody big dog.

in the uk it is against the law to let guard dogs roam free (say in a junk yard) so alot of places use them.

now lets get back to the first post are cctv cameras any good....................yes i think they are mmmmmmmmmm

On a serious note, to the OP. Please post messages that we can understand, this is not facebook or texting.

+1

In addition, this is not a usenet news group where we have to suffer the banality of village idiots. One of the nicer features of this forum is that discussions are moderated, and those who refuse to follow some simple rules will have their feathers trimmed.

Best,

Christopher

when i mean are cctv cameras any good i ment by fighting crime sorry a mist it out of the sentance and what you on about

i guess English is a third language, you may want to try translating software.

i guess you mean.....

Are cctv cameras any good at reducing crime ?

yes they do but only if they produce clear enough pics to identify people.

poor quality video will only show how it was done, not who did it.

even fake/dummy cameras will deter some criminals but once they work out its a fake then it won't do anything.

i've known criminals to even ask shop workers if the cameras are fake and even how to get goods out of the shop.

yeah i do think this tool can help make place safer from shief..when in china, big sum of customers are from house renters who want a watch on the shared space like stairway, garage, etc..but the problem is that good night vision camera is hard to find....